Free $10 prepaid mastercard

chris

Administrator
Staff member
https://members.facecard.com/get.php -on the second page of the form at the bottom enter referral code: fst -if you don't enter that code you won't get the $10. -because it's a mastercard it requires your SS#, but it's legit and ran by a bank called MetaBank

skypod

:uh: ***ATTENTION!!!***

Make sure you read the Terms and Conditions at: https://members.facecard.com/terms.html
especially this part:

"Inactive accounts are defined as having no deposits, loads or purchases in a consecutive period of 90 days. This fee is assessed monthly."

***THE CHARGE FOR NOT USING THE CARD FOR CONSECUTIVE 90 DAYS (3 MONTHS) is $4.95 PER MONTH!***

So, my suggestion is get the card, activate it, use the $10.00, and then CANCEL THE CARD IMMEDIATELY (unless, of course, you plan to use it on a regular basis).

To cancel the card, they say: "You may cancel this Agreement by returning the Card to us."

Last edited:

Smiley

wow that sucks?

i didnt sign up.. thankfully..

but that sucks!

i would have had sleepless nights if this happened to me. :eek3:

detritus

Just got an e-mail from them, it says "Have fun with the $10 we will load on your card once you load at least $10."

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I just got contacted by them. They are giving $10 for activating the card. It will show up within 3-5 days. They said they are sending an email out about this as well :run:

mrjeffp36

email from facecard

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello,

I am writing to you concerning an email you received from facecard yesterday. After getting feedback and having conversations with many members, we decided to load $10 onto your card upon activation whether or not you load $10 onto your card. You will see the funds on your card within 5 business days. We hope this $10 is just one of many ways facecard helps you enjoy the holiday season. Here are some other reasons you are going to love your facecard:
  • <LI style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; tab-stops: list .5in">Receive Prewards, electronic coupons put directly onto your card to use at your favorite retailers and restaurants. <LI style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; tab-stops: list .5in">Enjoy the convenience of a credit card, without the debt or hefty overdraft fees. <LI style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; tab-stops: list .5in">Use your facecard everywhere MasterCard is accepted, including at ATMs. <LI style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; tab-stops: list .5in">Easily load funds online from anywhere, anytime.
  • Manage it from anywhere. Text BAL to 48750 to get your balance on the go.
Enjoy the holidays.

Meaghan Schaefer
CMO
Edo Interactive
Parent Company of facecard
[/FONT]

mrjeffp36

just recieved this and don't know robert

Dear jeff,
You have received a facecard gift of $20.00 from robert.
$GIFTNOTE
A follow-up email will arrive shortly confirming that the gift you received is ready to use. Until then, why not add funds to your own account or give money to a friend? You can add funds to your own account by logging in to your secure facecard dashboard and clicking the "Add Funds" link on the left navigation.
Stay updated on all the happenings going on at facecard such as new Prewards partners, cash giveaways, and promotional events by checking out our facecard Members' Lounge.
To further enhance your facecard experience, we welcome any comments, questions or concerns that you have. Please feel free to visit the Contact Us page and let us know what you think. When you send us your thoughts about facecard, you'll be automatically entered to win our monthly $100 facecard giveaway!

Thanks for using facecard!
The facecard Team

register to remove this ad: