Free $10 off coupon for Tiger Direct

Kay

Worker Bee
Movies in the overstock area are under 6 dollars and shipping is free! Got 2 for 1.96 out of my paypal account!

zoe26

Got an email today that says:

As promised, here is your $10 discount. Use it on anything from an HDTV with latest 3D techonology, to that high-definition camcorder you've always wanted for those special moments. Choose from housewares, office supplies, DVDs, LCDs, and much more. There are thousands of deals to choose from, and most deals ship the same day your order is placed. Just follow the instructions below to redeem your discount. And remember, you must use your discount before the expiration date below. Don't miss out!

Simply click this link, and we'll discount $10 off the product total of any order over $100 placed by Thursday, March 31st.

auntcrystal77

i had problems with mine working so i had to call and place the order and now im trying to check my order to see when it will be shipped and it says nothing on file-i sure hope they didnt screw it up as i got a gift for my kids.

auntcrystal77

has anyone else had problems using this cause i just got an email stating that its only good on 100.00 or more purchse and my purchase was cancelled?

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I ordered 2 DVD's and only paid 1.94. I didn't have any problems using it. I think mine has shipped as well. I will go look right now.

Yes Mine shipped today, I ordered something on monday night

Last edited:

auntcrystal77

I ordered 2 DVD's and only paid 1.94. I didn't have any problems using it. I think mine has shipped as well. I will go look right now.

Yes Mine shipped today, I ordered something on monday night

i had one email saying it was cancelled and i look in my account and it says its preparing to ship:dunno:maybe it because i didnt have to pay anything at all is why they are giving me a hard time:uh:

Kay

Worker Bee
My 2 DVD's (1.96 for me) are out for delivery now according to UPS. Shipped 2nd day.

Sorry you're having troubles crystal!

register to remove this ad: