Eversave $10 for $20 at SoapHope.com

webhunting.info

http://www.eversave.com/portland/

always free shipping it says
all profits go to non-profit organizations

Choose from mineral eye shadows, lipsticks, face powders and more - all made with natural ingredients that won't clog your pores•Enjoy 5 free samples with your purchase!•Soap Hope invests 100% of its profits into organizations that help impoverished women, so you can feel extra good about looking good•Enjoy free shipping on all orders!•Buy multiples and restock when you run out, all while contributing to a good cause.

imenchanted2

http://www.eversave.com/portland/

always free shipping it says
all profits go to non-profit organizations

Choose from mineral eye shadows, lipsticks, face powders and more - all made with natural ingredients that won't clog your pores•Enjoy 5 free samples with your purchase!•Soap Hope invests 100% of its profits into organizations that help impoverished women, so you can feel extra good about looking good•Enjoy free shipping on all orders!•Buy multiples and restock when you run out, all while contributing to a good cause.

Thanks for listing this. I found I had a credit in my account for 10.00 from the holidays. I love mineral makeup. :kiss:

getitfree

If you go to Fort Meyers on Eversave.. then look on the right side of the page.., then use coupon code VALENTINE at check out.. you can get an additional $4.00 taken off the 10.00, also, new users get an additional $2.00 off. So.. the 20.00 worth of makeup only cost 4.00! Also.. FREE SHIPPING!

Last edited:

Robyn

only good on the makeup brand. also you cannot use the 2? rewards for this offer. so its 6$ with the 4$ valentine code

PICKELFIEND12

I don't know, I referred her, signed her up, the $2 credit was in the account and it automatically applied it to the purchase.. maybe they changed it after I did her order..? :dunno:

luvmyshy

I got my voucher for $1 because I used my sign up $5 and the Valentines day $4 code. Got my code today and used it on foundation that was $23.99, so I got the foundation for $4.99 plus 5 free samples and free shipping! Woop what a great deal!

PICKELFIEND12

Received one of my orders today, for free samples I got grapefruit liquid soap, Indigo Wild Zum Bar Soap in Cinnamon (it's very strong scented), Indigo Wild Zum Bar Soap in Lavender Mint, and two eye shadows, Crazy (rose colored) and Honey, (beige). I did notice that when choosing the samples they stated they would try to send what you request but couldn't promise it, but I didn't receive even one that I actually chose.

register to remove this ad: