Disney "Santa Buddies" Blu-ray/DVD Combo $9.99 with $10 Coupon

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Save $10 off Blu-ray/DVD combo package of Disney "Santa Buddies, The Legend of Santa Paws."

The movie will go on sale this Tuesday, November 24th. The best deal will likely be at Target for $9.99 (with coupon) just like last week for the Disney "UP" Blu-ray/DVD combo package.

http://adisney.go.com/disneyvideos/liveaction/santabuddies/couponoffer/

Movie description per Disney website:

In the 2-Disc Santa Buddies Blu-ray and DVD set, Disney’s irresistible talking puppies return in a heartwarming all-new holiday adventure! Take a fantastic journey with your beloved Buddy friends to the magical world of the North Pole!

Join The Buddies (Budderball, B-Dawg, Rosebud, Buddha and Mudbud) in a wonderfully wacky twist on a classic Christmas favorite. When Puppy Paws, the fun-loving son of Santa Paws, gets tired of the North Pole, he finds Budderball on Santa’s naughty list and figures he’s just the dog to show him how to be an ordinary pup. But when the magical Christmas Icicle starts to melt and the world begins to forget the true meaning of the season, it’s up to Puppy Paws and his newfound Buddies to save Christmas.

Unleash a stocking full of Christmas cheer for you and your family with this fun-filled film, featuring never-before-seen bonus material. It’s sure to be a holiday favorite on everyone’s wish list! USA. Rated: TBD. Available to own November 24, 2009

DamianMom

There are also two different $5 rebate offers for this movie to make it free! (One is buying two different Kernel Seasonings and the other for buying Butterball turkey)

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I sent my 18-year-old son Sam to Target yesterday evening to purchase the Blu-Ray/DVD package of Disney's Santa Buddies with the $10 Disney coupon. My favorite Target store was all out!

So I sent him to the nearby Wal-Mart to purchase the Blu-Ray/DVD package for $19.99 (as advertised at Target.) He found only three packages left but the Wal-Mart price was $29.96 !! I told him that Wal-Mart would match the Target deal but he was hesitant to even ask the cashier about it.

Anyway, Sam purchased the movie at Wal-Mart for $29.96 minus $10 coupon so total was $19.96

I called Wal-Mart and told them I would bring in the receipt later for price matching of $19.99 at Target and Customer Service said that was fine. (I figured I should purchase it now before there were no more left and then get reimbursed for $10 later.)

Anybody else have trouble finding Disney's Santa Buddies at Target?

meg1111

Yeah when I got ours I had to ask someone, none were left. There was another lady there asking the same question so the employee brought two from the back.

wildblues

i couldnt find the coupon that is 10.00 dollars off for this movie. please help . i would like to buy this movie santa buddies very much, the coupon would help me buy this movie. thank you very much.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
This coupon has been taken off the Disney site. At the time, I could only print two coupons and I used both of them. Sorry.

wildblues

okay. thank you. i thought it was just me that miss something online to print a coupon for the movie. yeah i can print in black and white. thank you very much for let me know.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: