Companies That Send Coupons

Discussion in 'Coupons' started by savannahsmommy, Jan 28, 2009.

1. savannahsmommy

savannahsmommy New Member

I thought this might help us all. I try to e-mail a few companies each week asking for coupons. I tell them that I like their product and ask for coupons or to be on their coupon list. What companies have you e-mailed and gotten results from?

Companies that I've gotten coupons from:

Playtex - I got three FREE product coupons!
    Florida Crystals sugar- FREE product coupon and three 35 cent coupons
    Eggland's Best Eggs - 50 cent coupon
    Del Monte - three 50 cent coupons
    Kotex - two 75 cents off coupons
    Huggies (also a Kimberly Clark company) - three 50 cents off coupons
    From Kimberly Clark I got two 50 cents off coupons for any product
    Scrubbing Bubbles scrubber - complaint and got a FREE product coupon
    Colgate - got coupons for several of their products from 50 cents to $1 off

I didn't get anything from Proctor and Gamble or Dwight and Church (make Arm and Hammer and other products). Each told me to look in the paper for coupons.

Leigh

2. ajollygirl2

ajollygirl2 New Member

I have complained to Glad for some defected baggies I got, got a free product coupon. Also, complained to Banquet for a meal I "ate", got a free product coupon. Not that I just complain for coupons, I really had problems with the products.

3. CavzGirl2

CavzGirl2 Still a Cavs fan

SC JOhnson likes compliments.....dont ask for coupons. In the last 2 weeks Ive gotten 5 free product coupons JUST for telling them I like their products. Pledge, scrubbing bubbles, Glade

4. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

I e-mailed Colgate about the 1.50 off coupon from Aetna, and got an envelope in the mail today for like 1 coupon each for almost every product they make! I will put a listing of what they sent tomorrow.

5. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

I emailed The Hain Celestial Group ("aka Queen Helene") and told them how much I liked their cocoa butter lotion ... they sent me four .50 off coupons. I have been using that lotion since I was a teen, I love it ... if you've never tried it, try it! It's inexpensive (a little over $2 for a huge bottle) but works great on dry skin, and its not greasy!

I emailed Wonderbread and told them how much my hubby likes their Light Wheat Bread ... thats the only wheat bread he likes ... they sent me a free product coupon.

I emailed Glade (SC Johnson, yep) and told them how much I liked the scent of their candles, they sent me a coupon for a free candle.

:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

6. amanda402

amanda402 New Member

I usually send letters/e-mails of praise on their products.

Recently I wrote an e-mail to Pledge about their multi-surface wipes, they sent me a whole coupon book.

In the past I've gotten great coupons from writting a nice letter to Kleenex.

A few kind words and sometimes I exagerate a bit and tell the company how life changing their product is. :kekeke:

7. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

I emailed SC Johnson yesterday about some of their products, on how well i liked them (because of LOVE THEM) and they are sending me a booklet of coupons. :bigthumb: I'm excited to see what they are going to send me.

8. basenjimoma

basenjimoma New Member

I e-mailed Merricks Dog Food regarding coupons... at first they asked me to check locally for a package of their treats that had coupons inside. I checked - emailed them back to let them know our local stores didn't sell that particular Merricks treat. Since then they have e-mailed me printable coupons. They have a date/promo code/and your name. So I NEVER print more than one of the coupons -- I want to keep getting them... See once I use the coupon, within days I have another one in my in box. So if ya don't abuse it, they keep sending your coupons. Sometimes it's BOGO on their can food, or BOGO on their 5 lb bags, or a coupon for their treats. It is alway something I can use... Merricks is made in the USA. http://www.merrickpetcare.com/

I have also e-mailed Innova Dog Food and they mailed me two coupons... one for $5.00 off and one for $3.00 off. Again, Innova is made in the USA and is a 6 star dog food!! http://www.naturapet.com/brands/innova.asp

9. savannahsmommy

savannahsmommy New Member

I've complained to a few companies too with good results. I tried a Wanchai dinner kit and it was awful. General Mills sent me a $5.00 check, a coupon for a free kit, and another $1 off any item coupon.

Tyson refunded my cost for some low quality chicken I e-mailed them about. They sent me a postage paid mailer to mail the bag to them then sent me the check.

There are several companies I've e-mailed with no response.

Ocean Spray and Juicy Juice don't send coupons.

I've gotten lots of great coupons from Gerber though.

I complained about a problem with two boxes of Pampers and the company sent me four coupons for $10.00 off a jumbo pack. I used the coupons when the Pampers were on sale at CVS for $9.99. I'll be giving them as gifts since DD doesn't use them now.

10. Sara

Sara Puzzled Member

I emailed Pillsbury to tell them how much we love the Strawberry Toaster Strudels, and they sent a coupon for a free box up to $4.50 (I got the jumbo family size!), and a coupon for $1 off any product.

I requested Q's from Arm & Hammer, they said they don't do coupons (even though you can find printables on the net).

11. getitfree

getitfree New Member

I got the same.. it was very nice! I called them for the same reason.

12. getitfree

getitfree New Member

I think it depends on the cust. service rep that reads your email... I have had different responses than some of the posts.

13. Sara

Sara Puzzled Member

I wrote an email to the Yes To Carrots place after reading that someone had gotten some pretty nice samples from them, and someone wrote back today saying that she would drop some in the mail for me right away. So happy! She also said that if you sign up for the Carrot Club, you can download a BOGO coupon on their products. I've heard some really good things about them, so I think I might be willing to shell out some cash.;)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  14. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

:rofl: Great minds think alike :h5:
    I'm looking forward to receiving them.

15. Sara

Sara Puzzled Member

They said YESTERDAY that they were dropping them in the mail, and they came TODAY! Those people are FAST! They sent 5 samples- Soothing Eye Gel, Moisturizing Day Cream, 2 Deliciously Rich Body Butters, and Facial Hydrating Lotion. Their customer service alone is enough to make me want to buy from them.

16. MyEmptyCanvas

MyEmptyCanvas Queen of Freebies

:kekeke: Can't wait to see what they are sending me. So many good reviews on the products...

17. vicky5

vicky5 New Member

My results so far in contacting companies:

These said "We don't mail coupons."
    Colgate (that was a big surprise!)
    Glad
    Pillsbury
    Lysol
    Nestle
    Minute Maid
    Hershey's
    Little Debbie