Code for Artscow

Mishie

Friendly Member
Hey guys, it's been a while! For those of you who use artscow, you can get a whole bunch of free stuff credited to your account (you still have to pay the shipping, but it's still a great deal!) by entering the code:FREEGIVEAWAY on the credit and discount page. The free credits will expire in 30 days. The code expires on April 13, 2012.

You'll get credits for
bucket bags, toiletries bags, ornaments, dog tags, pencil cases, camera cases, ipad cases, scrapbook pages, photo cards, memo pads, notebooks, memory card readers, magic cubes and hip flask.

I've ordered a lot of stuff from them, it's where I get the photo ornaments of the kids every year for the Christmas tree. Everything always looks great. The bucket bags are nice, I have one with the kids' picture on it that I use to carry my books in for my Swedish class. People always comment on it and ask where I got it.

:wavey:

Mishie

Friendly Member
mishie-- do you know how much shipping usually is???

It varies. It ranges from $3.99 and up, I think. I paid $3.99 shipping for about 50 prints. But what you need to remember is, when you order photo items, they charge per item, not per $. But you can always see the shipping total before you check out, so you can cancel the order if you don't want to pay that price.

If you are not a member yet, you get a lot of free credits for joining. You can join directly at artscow.com, or I can send you a referral. Let me know if you want one. They also have some very good deals throughout the year where you get something for a low price with free shipping worldwide. Shipping may take a little longer because they are located in Hong Kong, but I have always gotten everything very quickly. And on the reare occasion when I wasn't satisfied with my order, or I didn't receive it, their customer service was awesome. I have ordered from them for several years. I found them when I was still living in Ohio and we left there in August 2008.

They also have a special right now where you get $10 off of a $10 or more order. But you can't combing it with your free credits. Here's the code:

Coupon Code: ZM1X6L3 Expiry Date: 4/30/2012

:D

mshelly

It varies. It ranges from $3.99 and up, I think. I paid $3.99 shipping for about 50 prints. But what you need to remember is, when you order photo items, they charge per item, not per $. But you can always see the shipping total before you check out, so you can cancel the order if you don't want to pay that price.

If you are not a member yet, you get a lot of free credits for joining. You can join directly at artscow.com, or I can send you a referral. Let me know if you want one. They also have some very good deals throughout the year where you get something for a low price with free shipping worldwide. Shipping may take a little longer because they are located in Hong Kong, but I have always gotten everything very quickly. And on the reare occasion when I wasn't satisfied with my order, or I didn't receive it, their customer service was awesome. I have ordered from them for several years. I found them when I was still living in Ohio and we left there in August 2008.

They also have a special right now where you get $10 off of a $10 or more order. But you can't combing it with your free credits. Here's the code:

Coupon Code: ZM1X6L3 Expiry Date: 4/30/2012

:D

Please send me your referral code!!! Thnks Mshelly:h5:

register to remove this ad: