Another book by Elizabeth Berg

sheri

I actually just finished it today and i thought it was ok..A woman's husband dies and she moves from Boston to the midwest to start over..and it's just about all the emotions that a widow goes through when something like this happens..it wasn't a tearjerker type book which i'm trying to stay away from!

at the end of this book there is also a few chapters of her new one.."Home Safe"....and the husband is dead in that one too...i've never read any of her other books before but i'm sensing a pattern here....

CandyToo

Observant Member
I actually just finished it today and i thought it was ok..A woman's husband dies and she moves from Boston to the midwest to start over..and it's just about all the emotions that a widow goes through when something like this happens..it wasn't a tearjerker type book which i'm trying to stay away from!

at the end of this book there is also a few chapters of her new one.."Home Safe"....and the husband is dead in that one too...i've never read any of her other books before but i'm sensing a pattern here....
I read some of her stuff but it was a while back. It was kind of strange. I don't remember the one I read but I think the mom was a lesbian and the kid didn't understand or something. It was strange. But, I think my sister reads her all the time and really likes her.

Ava

Glamorous Member
did the author experience something similar in her life, since both of her books are based around the same premise?

i received the first book but haven't had a chance to read it. i gave it to my mom to read, but it's been sitting on her nightstand since then. :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: