Animal Rescue Site $1 shipping on $20.11 ends 1/3

webhunting.info

plus 20% off on all paw print items

*$1 standard shipping offer good on all $20.11 U.S. ($50 international) orders through Monday, January 3rd (11:59 p.m. PT). Please see our Current Promotions page for complete details. **E-mail Exclusive coupon offer good on all items purchased in the Paw Print department through Monday, January 3rd (11:59 p.m. PT): Enter 20PAW at checkout to redeem. Cannot be combined with any other coupon offers.

https://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/store/classic.do?siteId=310

hollysaurusrawr

I bought the sweaterboots when they were on sale this Christmas season. I also have the Worlds Best Cat Mom shirt and I've ordered several hoodies for gifts for friends.

webhunting.info

how much were the boots holly? are they warm? i got some boots from there a year or two ago. still in the plastic. they are cute though! think i have some slippers still in the plastic too. ah...a house of plastic. :uh:

hollysaurusrawr

The boots were on special when I got them for 20. They ARE warm. They fit well, which I was surprised because I have small feet and can never find boots that fit me.

webhunting.info

good deal! i'm trying to picture how long sweater boots would last around my pets. probably not long. lol, i think i'd be walking around with cats (claws) stuck to my feet!

hollysaurusrawr

I have two cats and two dogs. I have to keep them put away when I am not wearing them because Fitzgerald would eat them, but the cats have not bothered them

webhunting.info

I have two cats and two dogs. I have to keep them put away when I am not wearing them because Fitzgerald would eat them, but the cats have not bothered them

lol. i can't do much of anything without cats hanging all over me! :kekeke: in the winter they huddle all over the bed. don't know why exactly. the HEAT is all in the livingroom! :run:

register to remove this ad: