American Eagle: $5 Limited Edition T’s!

Linda

American Eagle: $5 Limited Edition T’s!

American Eagle is offering up some sweet deals! You can score 5 different styles of Women’s Limited Edition T’s for just $5– down from $15.50 AND 5 different styles of Men’s Limited Edition T’s for just $5 too! Plus, you can use coupon code 53062543 to save an additional 15%! Shipping is $7. You could snatch up 2 shirts for a total of $15.50 shipped.

**Remember to go thru Ebates! You’ll get a $5 sign up bonus if you’re a new member and 3% Cash back from your American Eagle purchases! Just go on over here and login or register, then in the store drop down menu find American Eagle.

webhunting.info

well cool! didn't realize they had jewelry too.

hip2save:

American Eagle is offering an automatic 30% off clearanced items through July 6th! The 30% off discount is automatically applied once a clearance item is added to your shopping bag. Through July 4th, you can also snag automatic FREE shipping to U.S. & Canadian addresses when you purchase at least 3 items, including regularly priced and clearance merchandise!

I found some cute undies marked down to $3.95 (so only $2.77 after the 30% discount), sunglasses and jewelry marked down to $11.95 (so only $8.37 after the 30% discount), and some great $6.95 items (so only $4.87 after the 30% discount).

(Thanks, Chi-Town Cheapskate!)

webhunting.info

i didn't try that code but i have put three clearance items and it went to free shipping plus 30% off each item. i'm not sure what's happening though...some of the items came up at 60% off or so, until i deleted a few, then they went back up to 30%.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
i didn't try that code but i have put three clearance items and it went to free shipping plus 30% off each item. i'm not sure what's happening though...some of the items came up at 60% off or so, until i deleted a few, then they went back up to 30%.

:dunno::eek3: and a :tree:
was trying to score some:xmasgrin::xmas: or just some:cool: items!!

dorkasaur

I ordered myself a pair of jeans and a pair of panties, and my fiance' a tshirt.
I had a 25 GC from e-rewards and it all came to a little over 29 with the free shipping, I paid 4.10 out of pocket.

webhunting.info

woot! i had a gift card i didn't know what to do with...but i'm eyeballing some sandals, a hobo bag and some cheap jewelry! (none of which i especially NEED!) i'm also thinking maybe they have some bogo deal going on. the jewelry - 2nd item - was coming up 60% off. :dunno:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
woot! i had a gift card i didn't know what to do with...but i'm eyeballing some sandals, a hobo bag and some cheap jewelry! (none of which i especially NEED!) i'm also thinking maybe they have some bogo deal going on. the jewelry - 2nd item - was coming up 60% off. :dunno:

go 4 it webbie:jump:

register to remove this ad: