Amazon’s amazing diaper deal!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Linda, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Linda

Linda New Member

Amazon’s amazing diaper deal is live again!

Here’s how to work your MoJo:
    ♦ Head to Amazon.com and join the Amazon Moms Club (anyone who takes care of little ones can join – this will save you an additional 15% on Subscribe and Save for 30%)

♦ Choose the diapers you want from the selection. The Huggies Snug & Dry boxes are 30% off right now!

♦ Choose the Subscribe and Save option on the top right hand side of the page – this will save you an additional 30% and get you free shipping. You can cancel anytime.

♦ Plus, if you have the November issue of Parents Magazine, you will find a Free Amazon coupon code for 20% off! Combine this code with the 30% saved above!

If you buy the Huggies Snug & Dry size 4, do the steps above, you will only pay $15.11 shipped!! That’s 10¢ per diaper!

Register to remove this ad
  3. canbg1

canbg1 New Member

If anyone has a code from the magazine and isn't going to use it, I really need one.
    Thanks!
    Crissy

4. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

i havent gotten it yet.. i will post here when i do..

5. destyne

destyne New Member

if any one has a code also they wont use please let me know.

6. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

got my mag today.. lemme just eat. Brb

7. VWBugGirl

VWBugGirl Member

I have an Amazon Parents code that I'm not using .... YTZB-VDF7W7-YXBZU8 ..... it is a one time use code. Enjoy!

8. destyne

destyne New Member

if any one else has one please please let me know, thank you.

9. Sandy

Sandy New Member

I think I do.

10. Tigerfreak21

Tigerfreak21 New Member

I am interested in one too please if any others are available.

11. Linda

Linda New Member

FYI You can buy the codes from ebay for about 2 bucks or so. They will email you the code after you pay. It's probably cheaper than the damn magazine if you bought it in the store!!

12. freebielvr

freebielvr New Member

i havent rec'vd the Nov. issue yet, so if anyone has a code they are not using please PM it to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

13. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

I have one code here. First person to pm me gets it.

GONE

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010