7up at krogers

eyeore65

i have a question. Krogers have 7 up by 2 get 3 free in the bottles. so it makes it like 1.60 a piece do you think that you can use 5 of the 7up coupons for a 1.oo off. or do you think you would only be allowed to use 2 don't know how you guys do it :dunno: wanted to do this for my aunt who is hurting for money and then my grandparents if it can be done so any help would be grateful thanks:fingersx:

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
I think it depends on your store to be honest. My Kroger would NEVER let me use 5 Q's!!! They say that Im already getting 3 free so I cnt use Q's on those. I think your're best bet is to call ahead. Or just give it a try...the worst they can say is no.

eyeore65

ya i called today and they said i could use one for each one of them so that should make them 60 cents a 6 pack of bottles

gaijingirl

That's good if they let you. I just always try to go through the self-checkout...less hassle. They shouldn't care if you want to use that many coupons. As long as you purchased the correct amount of corresponding items, it's fine.

register to remove this ad: