50 cents for a shopping bag and free gift with free shipping!

webhunting.info

you came home sara! i thought you might at least have stayed out for a week. then again, it IS mother's day. they better ALL behave!

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
my mom got this bag and hahahah its soooo cheaply made yes 50cents but damn sooooo thin

With that promo code it was 45 cents, but heck I didn't ever think it'd be that great of a bag for that small amount of change, I think I more-so wanted the "free" gift more than anything :rofl:

I for one, still think they should send everyone their order or orders (if you made more than 1). Their stupid site messed up giving free shipping, so they need to fork it over as a lesson learned and ship the items. :kekeke:

krissyg89

Any new updates?

A lady on another board mentioned she got hers today, and all she ordered was the bag and the free gift. She even got the cancellation email like everyone else

Brittney

i still haven't received mine, but after the hard time i gave them i don't really expect them to do anything for me. they are a horrible company but if the BBB wont even help me, there isn't much i can do. I really hope you ladies get your bags and gifts, as you should.

Ava

Glamorous Member
With that promo code it was 45 cents, but heck I didn't ever think it'd be that great of a bag for that small amount of change, I think I more-so wanted the "free" gift more than anything :rofl:

I for one, still think they should send everyone their order or orders (if you made more than 1). Their stupid site messed up giving free shipping, so they need to fork it over as a lesson learned and ship the items. :kekeke:

yeah they should have had the foresight to put a minimum purchase requirement on the discount code
not our problem ~ they can blame it on a 'technical problem' all they want .. pshh ..

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
my card still has the charge on it from them and it was like 9 days ago

My freebie prepaid MasterCard doesn't show the charges yet... the site is so slow to update the specifics on what you've purchased & from where (like sites & stores), but it does show that my card only has .09 cents left on it when it did have $1.55 left before I ordered (11 days ago). So unless I used more change off of it for something else online (which I don't remember), they took my .45 cents and some extra change ... so they better send my el-cheapo bag and sunglasses! :rofl:

Sara

Puzzled Member
They still haven't credited the $1.80 back to my card, so maybe I'm still going to get it? :confused:

BLT

Hippy Member
They still haven't credited the $1.80 back to my card, so maybe I'm still going to get it? :confused:

Well I hope you luck out and get your order. But I for one think that they sure are taking a long time to send it. If you do get it I for one would complain about how long it took for them to ship it.

Sara

Puzzled Member
Well I hope you luck out and get your order. But I for one think that they sure are taking a long time to send it. If you do get it I for one would complain about how long it took for them to ship it.

I checked my card again today and the money still isn't back on there. I'm going to send them an email to find out what in the heck they're doing!

BLT

Hippy Member
I checked my card again today and the money still isn't back on there. I'm going to send them an email to find out what in the heck they're doing!

I don't blame you at all. They need to let you know what is going on!

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
When I called the co. for my prepaid MasterCard they said charges are sometimes put on a 15 day hold (even for non-prepaids). Heck it's been way past 2 weeks and a day since you ordered too, ehh??

Sara

Puzzled Member
Hmm...it's been like, 2 1/2 weeks. I sent them an email asking if I was going to get my shipment, or if they were going to give me a refund. Because they certainly aren't going to keep both!

register to remove this ad: