$50 BOX of GAG GIFTS for $5

krissyg89

i am disappointed too. i didn't expect these items to be high dollar, but i thought they were more gag giftyish type stuff that i could use as stocking stuffers for my son. what we got was really stupid. 2 ken like barbies that are named as like the suck up and i don't remember what the other was. 1 coke can cover with the colorado rockies on it, and i did get the hilary clinton tp. texas, did you get ANYTHING that a 13 yr old boy might think is funny to trade for the tp?
Sounds exactly like what I got

:uh:

Mishie

Friendly Member
Sorry you guys were disappointed. But it's been my experience that these types of boxes are ALWAYS a disappointment. :sadwavey:

texas

I didn't order a box, so I don't have any gag gifts to trade.

i am disappointed too. i didn't expect these items to be high dollar, but i thought they were more gag giftyish type stuff that i could use as stocking stuffers for my son. what we got was really stupid. 2 ken like barbies that are named as like the suck up and i don't remember what the other was. 1 coke can cover with the colorado rockies on it, and i did get the hilary clinton tp. texas, did you get ANYTHING that a 13 yr old boy might think is funny to trade for the tp?

register to remove this ad: