$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

scmommy

Lucky you! They cancelled all 5 of my orders... even though 3 stated had been shipped. Guess they weren't going to let me know. I'm happy for those who got their items but its odd they sent some of us stuff and cancelled other peoples orders. I will NEVER order from them again, its not right. Its not our faults the codes worked. I tried to order a tablecloth and it wouldn't accept the code. It should be honored since their system accepted the code on the items I ordered.

scmommy

I don't have online banking, does anyone know if they refunded our cards? Just curious, will be disputing with my bank if not when my statement comes...

rachaelmarie

I got the one necklace I ordered in the mail today! The only one I never got an order # for, go figure! It came from Roaman's though, so I am guessing that is why it was shipped. But I am happy I received it! What a deal! I need to call and see what is going on about those other ones tomorrow because not all of them were from woman within!!

the tote bag and the umbrella were delivered and they are beautiful!!! and definitely worth more than the $2.17 I paid. They canceled my shawl order but I'm still happy. I know my mom with love her Christmas gift!

Thanks helobuff for posting the offer!

Last edited:

helobuff

I am so glad some of you got your orders.. :xmasgrin: I could see if they cancelled most but they should have honored at least one order per person.. at least people wouldnt hate them for not coming thru.. :dunno:

I know I wont be getting any of mine.. 12 orders all cancelled. Would be nice if one showed up.. I am tempted to go back and buy some stuff since its so cheap but I am offended they didnt have the courtesy to let us know they would not be shipping these items.

nitadawn

The 8.68 cent snuggie came today, it is huge, but that is good cuz my Dad is really tall! I can picture him sitting on his couch watching TV in it, so it was a good deal, but yeah sorry about everyone's orders with them too.

CarrieL1125

All of my orders still say "contact us." Sounds like a lot of sour grapes from the Women Within people. Oh well, there are plenty of other stores to shop from if they won't honor their codes :)

imjustagirl

I got a neckless & a turquoise bracelet at no charge. The .99 cent I suppose to pay them for the neckless has never show up on my credit card. The bracket is ???
Hey free is free, i'm not arguing.

rachaelmarie

I got a neckless & a turquoise bracelet at no charge. The .99 cent I suppose to pay them for the neckless has never show up on my credit card. The bracket is ???
Hey free is free, i'm not arguing.

I got my necklace I ordered as well! I got a free blue bracelet too. All my orders were cancelled from Woman Within, even the ones that were Roamans! Boo! Those would have been nice gifts! :mad:

scmommy

Are they canceling the ones with multiple orders only?

They cancelled all of my orders.:mad: 3 single orders, and 2 were multiples orders under the same account.

Its odd that they honored some peoples orders and not others. I actually ordered as soon as it was posted before they got hit really hard so I was hoping to at least get those orders but nada. I know some people ordered
after me and recieved their stuff?... :uh::uh:dunno::dunno:

register to remove this ad: