$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

Thanks so much helobuff. I was able to get great gifts for this Christmas! I love your posts! You always find awesome deals and are always thorough. Thanks again!

helobuff

I got that beautiful shawl and the tote with the umbrella

I love that shawl! I was contemplating getting it.. but I hav ordered so many things already.. that and the purse set.. to go together. Did you shop the purses? In the clearance section? They have lots more if you search bags, then do by Low to high price.. things come up I didnt see before in the clearance section. :h5: Thats a great looking shawl.. perfect for summer nights on a stroll or a dinner out.. even at the beach after you have gotten to much sun and just want a quick cover up!:h5:

Last edited:
I love that shawl! I was contemplating getting it.. but I hav ordered so many things already.. that and the purse set.. to go together. Did you shop the purses? In the clearance section? They have lots more if you search bags, then do by Low to high price.. things come up I didnt see before in the clearance section. :h5: Thats a great looking shawl.. perfect for summer nights on a stroll or a dinner out.. even at the beach after you have gotten to much sun and just want a quick cover up!:h5:

cool I'll check out the bags! my mother loves getting handbags as gifts. Thanks :h5:

webhunting.info

okay, i see now why the throws work but you can't do home stuff. the throws come from osp and the rest of it is from brylane home. had some stuff in the cart and it wasn't taking off the $5 but it is saying free shipping. they were brylane home items. still a good deal for brylane home.

quin208

wahoooooo i placed 5 orders in total. i got my grandparents their xmas gifts :) i'm tempted to get more stuff but i don't wanna be greedy. and i'm afraid that they will cancel all our orders for using that coupon code more than once:noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

scmommy

if we do more than one order should we change our email address or name or what?? I am getting greedy here lol

As long as you only order one thing at a time and add the code it works- I've done 5 different orders already, all under the same account!:D

scmommy

I got: comforter for $1.99, (2) different plaid shirts for 26 cents each, 1 pair or plaid pants for .88 cents and a pair of flip flops for .74 cents! This is GREAT!

helobuff

wahoooooo i placed 5 orders in total. i got my grandparents their xmas gifts :) i'm tempted to get more stuff but i don't wanna be greedy. and i'm afraid that they will cancel all our orders for using that coupon code more than once:noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

:run::run::run: It ends soon.. cant do it later.. better do it now.. :kekeke:

helobuff

Thanks so much helobuff. I was able to get great gifts for this Christmas! I love your posts! You always find awesome deals and are always thorough. Thanks again!

Your so welcome! I love us being able to get deals like this for the holidays!! Christmas Christmas .. I love Christmas :xmasgrin:

helobuff

do they have back supports? mom is looking for one..

I dont know.. what kind of back supports? Are you talking about the things that are like a bra but go under the bust and around the waist? Those things? If so I saw an advertisement for those in the sunday paper last week, they were like $19 .. thats agreat deal but ebay would also sell them. .check amazon too.. I think the coupon code for this deal is over..

I hope I got reps too.. :fingersx:

imenchanted2

Thanks for posting this. I got in on the deal last night. I got a moleskin jacket 2 shirts and a purse for 12.50 total. I'm so happy.

register to remove this ad: