$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

hollysaurusrawr

I went ahead and went back and got the Zebra slippers for my cousin. Her room is in Zebra print. That is IT for me! I am trying to declutter my house and this is not helping :(

candy

Miss Congeniality
if we do more than one order should we change our email address or name or what?? I am getting greedy here lol

okbrawd

Would anyone be willling to help me out and order some things, i can trade a $5 amazon.com gc. I dont have a darn debit card yet so i cant order anything

webhunting.info

if we do more than one order should we change our email address or name or what?? I am getting greedy here lol

it doesn't say one time use in the promotion description so i'd say yes. these codes have always said that they didn't work on "home" stuff, so i don't get why they work on throws. i'm trying to see if it will work on kitchen.

The following has been applied to your order:
- Promo Code: CHNEG5, You'll receive free shipping and handling plus $5 off your order of $5 or more. Customer must provide promotion code to receive discount at point of sale. Offer excludes Skechers Shape-Ups Sneaker. Not valid on prior purchases, charges or purchase of gift cards. Express and Superfast rates apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Expires 12/11/10 at 11:59pm ET. Remove

helobuff

i think you'd be safe with this one. i've ordered from them for years with no problems using codes. that $50 off $50 was just a strange deal. i wouldn't touch that one. somebody obviously hijacked that code from somewhere it wasn't meant to be taken. never seen them post a $50 off $50 ever.

that throw, a bunch of us (another forum) ordered that a few years ago and they ended up saying they substituted. it was paper thin, not like the pic. i gave mine to the cats and one other lady used hers for the dog cage.

If they arent great I can donate them to the animal shelter up the block :xmasgrin: presents for kitty's

helobuff

I went ahead and went back and got the Zebra slippers for my cousin. Her room is in Zebra print. That is IT for me! I am trying to declutter my house and this is not helping :(

:bowrofl: You can give them as gifts you know.. you dont have to keep them.. think ahead.. birthdays, christmas. etc..:xmas:

helobuff

I did several orders and did them all with the same email address.. got order confirmations on them all already with correct prices (after coupon)

register to remove this ad: