$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

helobuff

Onestopplus.com
$5 off $5 code is CHNEG5

I placed five orders already.. site just went down..\
Keep in mind to look under the stocking stuffers.. just search for them..
I got a coat for $4.99 shipped, a cuddler blanket(snuggie and a gift bag) $1.98 shipped, a tunic $3.17 shipped.. Woot! HOT HOT HOT :run:

Same deal is going at Chadwicks.co
same code too! CHNEG5

Merry Christmas :xmasgrin: Look for slippers, look for bras ($9.99 -5 =$4.99 shipped.. NOT GOOD ON HOME ITEMS!!

helobuff

Yes.. takes a while.. I am at chadwicks trying to see what they have for deals and cant get the pages to load either..

krissyg89

Thanks! I ordered a t-shirt and a nightshirt for myself. Two orders, less than $5 total!

I was about to order another nightshirt but they are all out of the ones I already ordered, lol

hollysaurusrawr

I ordered a hat that I wanted that was 10 dollars. With the coupon it was 5 shipped. I didn't really see anything else I couldn't live without.

quin208

i'm afraid to order from them with this coupon code. they are affiliated with womanswithin and i remember the last time we all used their coupon code they ended up sending us paper bills cuz they said the coupon code was a mistake.

webhunting.info

i'm afraid to order from them with this coupon code. they are affiliated with womanswithin and i remember the last time we all used their coupon code they ended up sending us paper bills cuz they said the coupon code was a mistake.

i think you'd be safe with this one. i've ordered from them for years with no problems using codes. that $50 off $50 was just a strange deal. i wouldn't touch that one. somebody obviously hijacked that code from somewhere it wasn't meant to be taken. never seen them post a $50 off $50 ever.

that throw, a bunch of us (another forum) ordered that a few years ago and they ended up saying they substituted. it was paper thin, not like the pic. i gave mine to the cats and one other lady used hers for the dog cage.

register to remove this ad: