$25 Credit at ideeli plus Designer Brands at up to 80% Off

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
FYI..went to place an order to see if the $25 credit showed up. It put two $1 holds on my credit card and I did not even submit the order. That sucks. It will come off(in 10 days) but I don't think they should be able to put ANY hold on you cc UNLESS u order.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I was lucky enough to get a coffee press for around $5 ( shipping cost)
Once you sign up, $25 credit will shown under your account.
Merchandises are like king table's, Pricey, & have to look for a good price one.
Their check out system is horrible for what they are charging people.
Before you actually place order ( final step), pop up will say " you have $25 credit, would you like to use it? Which you will say YES. I don't recall see the final review page, check you e mail, e mail confirmation will show up right away.
I used virtual / disposable CITI Credit card that was limited to $5 ( after - $25 credit ) That is all they can charge to the credit card. Somebody said they are having problem using Prepaid credit card. You might has to use CITI Credit card since it is CITI/Ideeli promotion.
So far I got a coffee press and a children radio clock for $2. $25 credit will cut in to total price also, so if you can find the right product, you can make it FREE!
Hope that help.

What brand of coffee press did you get? I'd really like to get one, also. There are so many "brands" listed on websites now that I'm not always sure which are just clothing and which are kitchenware or electronics or jewelry, etc. If the website doesn't sort the brands by category then I have to click on each brand to see what items it offers, and that can take a while.

CarrieL1125

Yes, it has been at least a few days. It does say it will expire by December 29th, though, so I'll have to make sure to get on there before then.

imjustagirl

What brand of coffee press did you get? I'd really like to get one, also. There are so many "brands" listed on websites now that I'm not always sure which are just clothing and which are kitchenware or electronics or jewelry, etc. If the website doesn't sort the brands by category then I have to click on each brand to see what items it offers, and that can take a while.

- After I signed up, next day I got e mail telling me about their " mid night sale" So I jump on it with the sale. Have not receive the product yet, Coffee press I ordered, I paid no attention to details. I was glad that I found something at the right price.
The radio clock was on sale for $19 - $25 = $2 that I have to pay total. Credit you get will pay for shipping also.
Not sure if you can find it again, the sale and merchant are vary like One king Lane.com

CarrieL1125

I just got a cami/thong set and a tube bra for only $3 shipped. I hope they fit :) And it let me pay with my visa and still use the credit, so not sure the citicardis a requirement. We'll see if they ship it after the payment begins to process.

Last edited:

mimay

I sent them an email after signing up through the link originally posted here. They posted my $25 credit within 4 hours!! Impressive!

Unfortunately s&h is almost $10 which eats up the $25. It's still a fantastic deal if you find something you wanted to get anyway.

Thank you for posting this!!!

and yes, I used my Citi credit card.

maggie6872

got 2 kitchenaid poultry shears for $2.95 shipped........
($9 each=$18 + 9.95 shipping-$25 credit) Nice deal! Thanks!

Also saw some melissa and doug toys on there today, but I am all done shopping for kids!

register to remove this ad: