$25 Credit at ideeli plus Designer Brands at up to 80% Off

imjustagirl

I signed up through link but see no credit so I e mailed Ideeli.
This is what they said....
Sorry... I can not fix the subject line. ---- For people with CITI Credit Card.

Thank you for contacting ideeli.

We have posted the $25 promotional voucher to your account. In order to apply credits or vouchers you must begin the checkout process normally. After inputting your billing and shipping information you will arrive on the order summary page. On this page your store credit will be applied to your order automatically and you can apply vouchers in the fields located right above the order total.

Happy hunting. Hope they fix the problem already. :jump::jump::jump:
https://www.specials.citi.com/category/Shopping/o____.htm?master_offer_id=2841

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Promotional Credits

You haven't earned any promotional credits yet.

I takes days for this credit to show up right?

webhunting.info

what are we doing toph? :kekeke:

ah, but it's only for citi card members. oh well.

ideeli offers members-only access to over 600 of the most sought-after brands in fashion, home, and beauty - at up to 80% off. Thanks to your status as a Citi® cardmember, if you join ideeli today as a new member you will gain access to a $25 credit towards your first purchase that's good for 14 days. Membership is free and it's easy to join. As a member, you'll gain access to limited-time daily sales and fabulous giveaways.

Last edited:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
what are we doing toph? :kekeke:

ah, but it's only for citi card members. oh well.

ideeli offers members-only access to over 600 of the most sought-after brands in fashion, home, and beauty - at up to 80% off. Thanks to your status as a Citi® cardmember, if you join ideeli today as a new member you will gain access to a $25 credit towards your first purchase that's good for 14 days. Membership is free and it's easy to join. As a member, you'll gain access to limited-time daily sales and fabulous giveaways.
:uh: oh well. i dont have citi :/

maggie6872

does anyone belong to the ideeli site as a second row member?

I'm wondering if they ever have anything reasonably priced that I might be able to get for $50 or less (so $25 or less when using the citi credit).

Thanks!

AOS

has anyone who got the credit tried to redeem it?
it shows $25 credit valid until dec 29, but when i try to redeem it it asks for a CC with all options VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and AmEx. i tried using 2 prepaid cards which are still active, but it keeps saying
"The credit card was declined

Contact us if you think you have received this message in error."

i think they are just trying to get your card details. luckily for me, my one card has 0 balance and the other just $0.71. so i am not worried much.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
does anyone belong to the ideeli site as a second row member?

I'm wondering if they ever have anything reasonably priced that I might be able to get for $50 or less (so $25 or less when using the citi credit).

Thanks!

yes as low as free/shipping

t♂ph

The Dreamer
has anyone who got the credit tried to redeem it?
it shows $25 credit valid until dec 29, but when i try to redeem it it asks for a CC with all options VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and AmEx. i tried using 2 prepaid cards which are still active, but it keeps saying
"The credit card was declined

Contact us if you think you have received this message in error."

i think they are just trying to get your card details. luckily for me, my one card has 0 balance and the other just $0.71. so i am not worried much.

maybe they don't take prepaid CCs..

imjustagirl

I was lucky enough to get a coffee press for around $5 ( shipping cost)
Once you sign up, $25 credit will shown under your account.
Merchandises are like king table's, Pricey, & have to look for a good price one.
Their check out system is horrible for what they are charging people.
Before you actually place order ( final step), pop up will say " you have $25 credit, would you like to use it? Which you will say YES. I don't recall see the final review page, check you e mail, e mail confirmation will show up right away.
I used virtual / disposable CITI Credit card that was limited to $5 ( after - $25 credit ) That is all they can charge to the credit card. Somebody said they are having problem using Prepaid credit card. You might has to use CITI Credit card since it is CITI/Ideeli promotion.
So far I got a coffee press and a children radio clock for $2. $25 credit will cut in to total price also, so if you can find the right product, you can make it FREE!
Hope that help.

Last edited:

laurelnev

I've been a member of Idelli for over a year, and have actually made a few purchases there. just this week, I got a $100+ dress for ~$25. They periodically give you credits if you've made a few purchases. I got $25 for my birthday, and a free shipping credit for December. I think it took about 6 months for me to make my 1st purchase, as the sales were all high $ before that.

I will say that beyond the rack had Anama (sp?) today, and when Idelli has that designer, I can afford the clothes. BYR priced that line at about twice what Idelli sells the line for. I have 3 dresses from that line, purchased through Idelli, all at $20 or less, and all that I love.

Usual disclaimers apply: YMMV.

Srahjayne17

Yes I was able to buy a really nice bra for $2.50. I know the bras at Walmart cost at least $5 so I figured this would last me a little longer! Hehe.

I'm guessing you have to use your Citicard to get the credit. I have one at 0% interest now so I was OK with using it.

I hope this helps! You could probably get a pre-paid credit card to use the credit.

register to remove this ad: