$10 off $10 JCPenney Aug 10-22

laceylovespink

hopefully they will be in our sunday paper here in oklahoma...i've never had a jcp mailer come in the mail before. if anyone sees them in the paper let me know :)

webhunting.info

hopefully they will be in our sunday paper here in oklahoma...i've never had a jcp mailer come in the mail before. if anyone sees them in the paper let me know :)

are you signed up at JCP? i've never seen them come any other way but the mail. but somebody said if you have their credit card they don't send them.

MD MOMMY

I don't have a Penney's card and I would always get the $10 off $10.00 in the mail. One would always come before Mother's Day and the other would come before Father's Day. I used to shop at Penney's frequently. Well, I stopped shopping there so much and they weren't sending q's. I called Penney's and got put back on their mailing list. I just got the $10 coupon today. I called them MONTH'S ago and just got a coupon this last round..it took a while!

Alicialicious

I just bought a knife set today for 3.89 after coupon I looked but there are NO ads in the stores so what you get in the mail is what you get!

register to remove this ad: