$10 off $10 Code Jcpenny

krissyg89

Shipping is free to the store

I can't seem to get the code to work, though. Has anyone gotten it to work?

LRae17

I've heard the site is running pretty slow. I keep getting timed out and error messages, but it has accepted the code when I've made it that far.

Kaebot

I hit a roadblock! How frustrating. I wonder if this will be working at like 1 am when the network might be less busy.

Last edited:

quin208

omg their website succccccckssssssssssss. i can't make it through the whole check out without it timing out and having errors. ugh

seasrn

wonder if my items will get put away if i saved my shopping bag....

i think if we keep getting error messages we should just save our shopping bag and come back when there's less traffic :/

Izzy

Just called JC Penny customer service. Agent told me that they had to fix the promo code and it's only if you have a jc penny card. You can ask for the 15% off code still.

sunedaz77

Just got done pkacing order and the GIVEJOY worked fine and I don't have a JC Penneys card. Site is so painfully slow!!

promo code 4RELVES is for 20% off.

:xmas::tree::xmasgrin:

LRae17

Both my husband and I were both able to use the code, without registering, and without a JC Penny card.

sunedaz77

Tried to place an order for Mom this morning and during checkout this message I did receive.

order summary

The promotional offer you entered provides 20% off when you use your JCPenney Card. To receive this offer, use this card for your payment.

Guess I should have placed the order before I went to bed. :uh:

I sure hope they don't cancel orders! :run:

cthrall

:run:What is the site you go to and where do you put the code i went to Jcpenny.com and there was no where to put the code

mommyeiland

Ya I also got the message

-The promotional offer you entered provides 20% off when you use your JCPenney Card. To receive this offer, use this card for your payment.

Is there a way around it?

register to remove this ad: