$10 off $10 at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores

luvcombatboots

Thanks for this, if someone does use this please tell me if you had any trouble using it??

I try to use this coupon and I was put thru so much hassle it was unbelieveable...Im a military spouse and money is tight so I try to save as much money as possible especially during the Holidays for gifts.. I felt horrible when I left that hallmark it really should not care the gold crown name in my opinion.. Im curious what will happen to others with this coupon can someone else respond please thank you.

Amoeba

Thanks for this, if someone does use this please tell me if you had any trouble using it??

I try to use this coupon and I was put thru so much hassle it was unbelieveable...Im a military spouse and money is tight so I try to save as much money as possible especially during the Holidays for gifts.. I felt horrible when I left that hallmark it really should not care the gold crown name in my opinion.. Im curious what will happen to others with this coupon can someone else respond please thank you.

..what..:confused:

luvcombatboots

sorry my primary language is german learning english on a daily bases so bear with me please i was meaning to say carrried the hallmark gold crown name

Amoeba

sorry my primary language is german learning english on a daily bases so bear with me please i was meaning to say carrried the hallmark gold crown name

Oh! it's ok, you actually typed it very well up until that :wavey:

If it was a Hallmark Gold Crown store, then they should have accepted it no problem. Or did you mean to say that it was just a normal hallmark store?

Mandy83

I used it at the store in my town. before the guy had even scanned my purchases he picked up the coupon and was reading it so slowly. it was taking forever. then he asked his manager if my ornament was a red something..i forget which you couldnt purchase but it wasnt. then he had me initial the coupon and checked my license. lol. I guess I've been learning to laugh at these situations because it happens to me almost on a daily basis with coupons. but in the end i got to use it.

register to remove this ad: