10,000 FREE Glasses From Coastal Contacts 12/17

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Mandy83, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Mandy83

Mandy83 New Member

Coastal Contacts is giving away 10,000 more free glasses.This time the promotion is not state specific, it is available for everyone! However, if you have gotten a free pair of glasses from Coastal Contacts before you will not be eligible to get another pair. This will take place 12/17 at 9am EST, you’ll need to “Like†them on Facebook and click the tab that says “Free For All†to get your free glasses code

link for Coastal Contacts on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CoastalContacts.com?v=app_10339498918

getitfree likes this.
    Register to remove this ad
  3. lezanne34

lezanne34 Well-Known Member

i liked them but no code...

4. getitfree

getitfree New Member

Starts on Friday.. 9 a.m.

5. Kristina

Kristina New Member

thanks!

6. lezanne34

lezanne34 Well-Known Member

lmao omg im sorry my bad

7. sunedaz77

sunedaz77 New Member

code is FREE4ALL

Website has a code for over $99 FREESHIP

8. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

are you saying the glasses are free but we have to pay to ship? not following your free ship on $99 part.

9. sunedaz77

sunedaz77 New Member

Everyone pays shipping from $10-$15. PLUS: All lenS upgrades including progressives, coatings, transitions and tints with your free glasses will be 50% off. (UVcoating, scratch coat & ect = $$)

What does it include?
    Your free pair of glasses will include the frame and standard 1.5 index lenses.

Can I order any pair of glasses on the site?
    Certain frames are not eligible for the promotion. If you see a "Coupons not applicable" message on a pair of frames, then it is excluded from the promotion.

Can I order sunglasses?
    The free promo is for our glasses selection only. However, if you would like to make a pair of prescription sunglasses, you can add a tint to your lenses and simply pay for the cost of the tinting, which is about $30.

Are there any other fees or costs?
    Shipping and handling costs will be applied to your order. Typically, this will be about $10-15.

10. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

i see! thank you. i'll move the post since it isn't free completely.

11. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

Got my husband a pair this morning..YAY!!! His was like $38 though because of special lenses and I added a couple of protective things on his lenses (anti-reflective), but was FREE SHIPPING

12. sunedaz77

sunedaz77 New Member

Woo Hoo!! Got my order in with progressive lens and coatings for $50. I selected the free slow shipping also (delivered 1/4). Their site I saved $80 & my eye doctor $220! Good Deal :run:

13. tigerlily2123

tigerlily2123 New Member

Got my glasses today came with a case, a lens cleaning cloth, a hard case and a bag for the glasses. The only thing I had to pay for was the shipping and insurance. Total was less than $18.