$1.00 Any Size Popcorn or Drink at AMC Theaters on July 4th

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Claim these coupons to get any size popcorn or drink for just $1.00 at any AMC theater on July 4th only. This is a great deal if you were planning to go to the movies on July 4th! :D

I saw Toy Story 3 last week at an AMC Theater, and a large Coke and large popcorn costs about $10.00 Now it will be only $2.00 on July 4th when you use two coupons. Even better, there are always free refills on large drinks and large popcorns at AMC so you can share with all your friends. :h5:

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/44468

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
It was really a great movie! My husband, 17-yr old daughter and I really enjoyed it. We saw it in 3-D but I really don't think that was necessary. It costs an extra $3 each for 3-D and there really weren't any special 3-D effects that we noticed.

I liked it better than the first two Toy Story movies. My son went off to college last year, and Toy Story 3 is all about Andy going off to college and cleaning up his room and deciding what to do with all of his toys. It really is sad in the beginning when I started thinking about my son since he basically cleaned out his room and put things in boxes to be given away. Supposedly men confessed to shedding a few tears at the movie (according to a magazine article I read.)

register to remove this ad: