Free Stuff Times Forums  

Go Back   Free Stuff Times Forums > Free Stuff/Deal Discussion > Drugstore/Grocery Deals

Old 01-22-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
quin208

quin208 will become famous soon enoughquin208 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to quin208
Default Rite Aid Refund Policy

Does anyone know Rite Aid's Refund Policy when you don't have a receipt? I bought some face cleansers and I don't like them but I already mailed my receipt for a different rebate so I no longer have it. Will they give me a problem or just give me store credit? TIA!
quin208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
CavzGirl2
Still a Cavs fan

Location: Toss a Skittle @ me n say 'taste the rainbow' then I will toss an M&M @ U n say 'I'm not afraid'
CavzGirl2 is a jewel in the roughCavzGirl2 is a jewel in the roughCavzGirl2 is a jewel in the rough

Unless someone else can answer your question....I will post the reply that I get back from corp as soon as I get it
CavzGirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:08 PM   #3
quin208

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavzGirl23 View Post
Unless someone else can answer your question....I will post the reply that I get back from corp as soon as I get it
aww thanks so much
Old 01-22-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
edohpa
morning member

edohpa will become famous soon enoughedohpa will become famous soon enough

I have returned stuff without a receipt before, they just gave me a card with store credit on it. But it may be different it has been a while..
edohpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:25 PM   #5
CavzGirl2
Still a Cavs fan

Location: Toss a Skittle @ me n say 'taste the rainbow' then I will toss an M&M @ U n say 'I'm not afraid'
CavzGirl2 is a jewel in the roughCavzGirl2 is a jewel in the roughCavzGirl2 is a jewel in the rough

Here ya go:

Any non-prescription item can be returned with your receipt for a full refund or an even exchange (except those items excluded by law). If you no longer have your receipt then store credit or an even exchange will then be offered. Returns must be done within 30 days of the receipt.

Also, whenever a return is made without a receipt the amount you will get is based on the lowest sale price of that item within a 30 day period. Whatever that amount is, is what you will be given. If you had your receipt then you would receive the full amount paid.

Corey Customer Support
Old 01-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #6
quin208

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavzGirl23 View Post
Here ya go:

Any non-prescription item can be returned with your receipt for a full refund or an even exchange (except those items excluded by law). If you no longer have your receipt then store credit or an even exchange will then be offered. Returns must be done within 30 days of the receipt.

Also, whenever a return is made without a receipt the amount you will get is based on the lowest sale price of that item within a 30 day period. Whatever that amount is, is what you will be given. If you had your receipt then you would receive the full amount paid.

Corey Customer Support
awesome! you're the best! I'm headed there tonight then to do a return. I wanted to make sure first before i went, Rite Aid always gives me a problem with stuff lol Thanks hun
Old 01-22-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
CavzGirl2
Still a Cavs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin208 View Post
awesome! you're the best! I'm headed there tonight then to do a return. I wanted to make sure first before i went, Rite Aid always gives me a problem with stuff lol Thanks hun
You're welcome
Old 01-23-2010, 04:57 AM   #8
t♂ph
The Dreamer

t♂ph is a jewel in the rought♂ph is a jewel in the rought♂ph is a jewel in the rought♂ph is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin208 View Post
i returned some items awhile ago and i was so disappointed because they deducted the value of the coupons that I used. I returned the items with a receipt.
t♂ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:04 AM   #9
3bears

3bears is on a distinguished road

same thing happened to me, what really upsetting is they return me the tax on the amount after the coupon, but i paid tax on the full price.
3bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:13 AM   #10
t♂ph
The Dreamer

t♂ph is a jewel in the rought♂ph is a jewel in the rought♂ph is a jewel in the rought♂ph is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bears View Post
same thing happened to me, what really upsetting is they return me the tax on the amount after the coupon, but i paid tax on the full price.
gee.. im not the only one then. im also in CA. i emailed corporate but they didnt tell me a policy with returns with coupons.
t♂ph is offline   Reply With Quote