Free Stuff Times Forums  

Go Back   Free Stuff Times Forums > Free Stuff/Deal Discussion > Coupons

Old 01-28-2009, 10:14 PM   #1
savannahsmommy

savannahsmommy is on a distinguished road
Default Companies That Send Coupons

I thought this might help us all. I try to e-mail a few companies each week asking for coupons. I tell them that I like their product and ask for coupons or to be on their coupon list. What companies have you e-mailed and gotten results from?

Companies that I've gotten coupons from:

Playtex - I got three FREE product coupons!
Florida Crystals sugar- FREE product coupon and three 35 cent coupons
Eggland's Best Eggs - 50 cent coupon
Del Monte - three 50 cent coupons
Kotex - two 75 cents off coupons
Huggies (also a Kimberly Clark company) - three 50 cents off coupons
From Kimberly Clark I got two 50 cents off coupons for any product
Scrubbing Bubbles scrubber - complaint and got a FREE product coupon
Colgate - got coupons for several of their products from 50 cents to $1 off

I didn't get anything from Proctor and Gamble or Dwight and Church (make Arm and Hammer and other products). Each told me to look in the paper for coupons.

Leigh
savannahsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
ajollygirl2

ajollygirl2

I have complained to Glad for some defected baggies I got, got a free product coupon. Also, complained to Banquet for a meal I "ate", got a free product coupon. Not that I just complain for coupons, I really had problems with the products.
ajollygirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
CavzGirl2
Still a Cavs fan

Location: Toss a Skittle @ me n say 'taste the rainbow' then I will toss an M&M @ U n say 'I'm not afraid'
CavzGirl2 is a jewel in the roughCavzGirl2 is a jewel in the roughCavzGirl2 is a jewel in the rough

SC JOhnson likes compliments.....dont ask for coupons. In the last 2 weeks Ive gotten 5 free product coupons JUST for telling them I like their products. Pledge, scrubbing bubbles, Glade
CavzGirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
MeShA
Ran Ragged Mama

MeShA will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MeShA

I e-mailed Colgate about the 1.50 off coupon from Aetna, and got an envelope in the mail today for like 1 coupon each for almost every product they make! I will put a listing of what they sent tomorrow.
MeShA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #5
Christina
Wildlife Loving Member

Christina is a jewel in the roughChristina is a jewel in the roughChristina is a jewel in the rough

I emailed The Hain Celestial Group ("aka Queen Helene") and told them how much I liked their cocoa butter lotion ... they sent me four .50 off coupons. I have been using that lotion since I was a teen, I love it ... if you've never tried it, try it! It's inexpensive (a little over $2 for a huge bottle) but works great on dry skin, and its not greasy!

I emailed Wonderbread and told them how much my hubby likes their Light Wheat Bread ... thats the only wheat bread he likes ... they sent me a free product coupon.

I emailed Glade (SC Johnson, yep) and told them how much I liked the scent of their candles, they sent me a coupon for a free candle.

Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:04 AM   #6
amanda402

amanda402 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to amanda402

I usually send letters/e-mails of praise on their products.

Recently I wrote an e-mail to Pledge about their multi-surface wipes, they sent me a whole coupon book.

In the past I've gotten great coupons from writting a nice letter to Kleenex.

A few kind words and sometimes I exagerate a bit and tell the company how life changing their product is.
amanda402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:19 PM   #7
Lily2614
Mom to the Max

Lily2614 has a spectacular aura aboutLily2614 has a spectacular aura aboutLily2614 has a spectacular aura about

I emailed SC Johnson yesterday about some of their products, on how well i liked them (because of LOVE THEM) and they are sending me a booklet of coupons. I'm excited to see what they are going to send me.
Lily2614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #8
basenjimoma

basenjimoma is on a distinguished road

I e-mailed Merricks Dog Food regarding coupons... at first they asked me to check locally for a package of their treats that had coupons inside. I checked - emailed them back to let them know our local stores didn't sell that particular Merricks treat. Since then they have e-mailed me printable coupons. They have a date/promo code/and your name. So I NEVER print more than one of the coupons -- I want to keep getting them... See once I use the coupon, within days I have another one in my in box. So if ya don't abuse it, they keep sending your coupons. Sometimes it's BOGO on their can food, or BOGO on their 5 lb bags, or a coupon for their treats. It is alway something I can use... Merricks is made in the USA. http://www.merrickpetcare.com/

I have also e-mailed Innova Dog Food and they mailed me two coupons... one for $5.00 off and one for $3.00 off. Again, Innova is made in the USA and is a 6 star dog food!! http://www.naturapet.com/brands/innova.asp
basenjimoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #9
savannahsmommy

savannahsmommy is on a distinguished road

I've complained to a few companies too with good results. I tried a Wanchai dinner kit and it was awful. General Mills sent me a $5.00 check, a coupon for a free kit, and another $1 off any item coupon.

Tyson refunded my cost for some low quality chicken I e-mailed them about. They sent me a postage paid mailer to mail the bag to them then sent me the check.

There are several companies I've e-mailed with no response.

Ocean Spray and Juicy Juice don't send coupons.

I've gotten lots of great coupons from Gerber though.

I complained about a problem with two boxes of Pampers and the company sent me four coupons for $10.00 off a jumbo pack. I used the coupons when the Pampers were on sale at CVS for $9.99. I'll be giving them as gifts since DD doesn't use them now.
savannahsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:30 PM   #10
Sara
Puzzled Member

Sara is a jewel in the roughSara is a jewel in the roughSara is a jewel in the rough

I emailed Pillsbury to tell them how much we love the Strawberry Toaster Strudels, and they sent a coupon for a free box up to $4.50 (I got the jumbo family size!), and a coupon for $1 off any product.

I requested Q's from Arm & Hammer, they said they don't do coupons (even though you can find printables on the net).
Sara is offline   Reply With Quote