Free items at Hautelook.com if you still have a $20 credit

gaijingirl

There are several items that will be free at hautelook.com right now if you still have a $20 credit available to you. Check out the Post Impression items. There are several that are less than $12...some as low as $9.00:

luggage tags, jewelry cases, leather envelopes, passport covers, cosmetic/pencil cases, brag book album, memo pads, notepads, memo jotter, mouse pads...

I got two luggage tags for a gift and a passport cover for myself.

gaijingirl

I know! I searched a lot to find some kind of promo code so I could get a better deal...but, it seems that the only kind of discount that was out there was for a purchase over $100. :(

Alicialicious

I don't have a passport...But I know I will be traveling abroad soon so I should get a cute cover for it right!? ;)

Thanks for pushing me to take a second look, I kinda just rushed through the diaries and missed the other pretty stuff earlier today!

gaijingirl

Cool. I got the blue one. I though I needed a cover since I can never find my passport recently...even when it's right in front of my face...it blends into much or something! my passport recently...hopefully this will help it to stand out to me more!

register to remove this ad: