Free Stila Product

snazzyd

White Rabbit
chris,
i found a coupon code that takes $10 off total CUSTSERV10. Covers any tax & freight charges!

krissyg89

chris,
i found a coupon code that takes $10 off total CUSTSERV10. Covers any tax & freight charges!
"MINIMUM SUBTOTAL FOR THIS COUPON IS $100.00" -- That's what it told me when I entered it

I still have my $20 credit, but with shipping being $8, I can't find anything that is absolutely free.

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
I emailed them and they said they have suspended credits until further notice, apparantly some bogus codes were leaked on line that is how you were able to get the $10 off since their computer had a glitch and didnt catch it and they said anymore that they find will be cancelled, I was waiting until yesterday afternoon and my credit was also gone that is what prompted me to email them and that was their response

rainyday

Inquisitive member
Did anybody else decide to wait to order? My credit is gone now. Just curious!

I ordered one product and got a confirmation on it. I also set up an account for my Mom and my daughter and decided to wait on theirs. Now I am a little confused as to what is going on with the ones that we didn't order from right away.

megan1019

I used the credit and the $10 coupon to buy two products which the subtotal was $45.95 so, I still owed $14.95 it processed through my credit card, but if they are cancelling those that used that coupon than that's fine too! I was just buying them to sell on eBay anyway! Too pricey for me!

register to remove this ad: