Free ebook - Finding Mr. Right: The No Nonsense, Shame-Free Handbook For Getting The Man You Deserve

Johnny5

Free from 11/24-11/28 at Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PUMNCQ2

Description via Amazon:

Are you still searching for the man you deserve? Do you wish you could find Mr. Right without a bunch of rules and tactics? Ever wish there was a no nonsense way to get the romance you always wanted?

There are a lot of dating books out there. Some tell you to work on an elevator pitch. Some try to convince you to follow dumb rules that leave you miserable and drained. Some books want to make you a different person altogether.

I’m not interested in any of that.

I guarantee that this book does not contain any fancy sexual positions. There are no passages that tell you what to say. I’m not going to waste your time telling you how to be someone you’re not for a guy who will dump you the second you show him who you really are.

This is your book. This journey is all about you.

Stop Dating Duds – Attract Great Men

The methods described in this book will help you become the radiant, magnetic, electrifying woman you’ve always wanted to be. Over the course of a few short chapters, I’m going to help you discover your most authentic self. After that, I’ll give you a few tips on how to pick Mr. Right and send you on your way.

My advice is simple, practical, and won’t leave you feeling ashamed or miserable. And you don’t have to been someone you’re not. With it, you’ll:

• Find Self-love
• Ditch Desperation
• Become More Authentic
• Gain Inner Peace
• Discover Good Health
• Bring Your True Greatness Into The World
• And Find The Man That’s Right For You

Get This Book – Or Wonder What Could Have Been

Let’s go back in time.

Imagine a beautiful spring day. You and your best friend sit under a tree for the last time, neither knowing how life will end up. You two were so much alike. Smart, beautiful, and filled with immense promise. You hug as the sun sets on the horizon and swear you’ll stay in touch.

Zoom ahead a few years. You reunite at a wedding.

You two are still very much alike. You’re ambitious, hardworking, and well known in your respective fields. You are both a little less youthful, but still knockouts in the looks department.

But there’s one difference. She’s standing at the alter with Mr. Right. You didn’t even bring a date.

What Made The Difference?

Your friend cultivated everything discussed in this book. You did not.

Are you Ready For Love?

You’re a busy woman. Stop wasting your time on fluff. Get this handbook, take action, and live the life you’ve always wanted.

register to remove this ad: