Sample Box of Gourmet Food for $2 Shipping

LSG

In the past I have been skeptic of these monthly subscription boxes, but I thought I would give Love with Food a try because I had a code that made the box $5.
When the box came in I was impressed with all of the goodies that were included! I even got a $25 gift card to Hello Fresh!:wiggle: I like this company because they donate a meal to a child in need for every box purchased. They also have gluten free items which is a huge deal in our house!
Another bonus about Love With Food is the points program. For every sample you review, you can get points that can be redeemed towards products you like.

There is now a code out for new members that makes your first box free. All you have to pay is $2 for shipping.

Go here to sign up as a new member.

Select the option for 1 Month for $12. Then click on "Yes I have a Promo code"
The promo code to use is "FBFOOD"

Then all you have to pay for is $2 shipping. When I bought mine, I received a $5 LivingSocial credit. I'm not sure if this is still going on, but if it is you make $3 off the deal. :jump:

Kay

Worker Bee
I did this a few months ago. Must have been before they started putting credits in them. The items were ok - for 2 dollars - but not worth 12 to me to continue. Easy to opt out btw. Might have to look into it again.

laurelnev

I just joined Goodies, which is only $7/mo. Got my 1st box last week. It had:

Salted Caramel by Cosmo Creations
Melt-in-your-mouth morsel of oven baked corn wrapped in a crisp coating of buttery sea salted caramel; you’ve never tasted corn this heavenly before.

Grain Crisps Sea Salt by Crunchmaster
Made with 100% whole, gluten-free grain these thin, crisp crackers have delightful crunch, nutty flavor and a hint of sea salt.

Strawberry Kiwi by Coca-Cola
Add sparkle to your day with FruitWater’s sweet, refreshing strawberry-kiwi bubbles. Calorie-free and vitamin-rich, it’s a smart alternative to soda.

Cherry Lovers by Gimbal's
Bing cherry, chocolate cherry, kiwi cherry, oh my! With nine unique flavors made with real cherry juice, each fruit chew is tastier than the last.

All were full sized. Thinking I'm going to give it a few months, as it's the price of a cocktail, and I'm always looking for healthy snacks.

The also iffer a Kids Box. URL is https://www.goodies.co . Not sure if I can get referral points or nor; that's not a referral link. But it MAY still be invite only. In that case, you can PM me if you want to check it out and need an invite.

Goodies is affiliated with Wal-Mart, which made me less reluctant to join. Just offering it up as an alternative for folks looking for this type of thing.

LSG

Thanks for the info on Goodies laurelnev! :h5: If they ever have any coupon codes let us know!

I have attached a picture of all the goodies I got in my latest box from Love With Food. Including the $25 gift card. It is a pretty good amount of samples for $2. I hope all of you get a box as good as this last one!

VWBugGirl

I found 2 promo codes to get your 1st box free from goodies.co ...
PSsJ6kXrP or IAfbP2
I just tried both and they both work great! :wiggle:

laurelnev

WTG! Looks like I should have googled before I clicked! (New expression to replace looked before I leapt. :D)

Looking at my earlier post, I did leave out the 5th item: spinach-kale chips. I hate spinach, and I gave them away, which is probably why I forgot. :)

And, evidently, if you're a "founding member", you lock in the $7 price for as long as you're a member, even if the price increases. Despite the fact I only liked 3/5 of the box, I'm going to continue. Once you get your 1st box, you can look through the ones you missed. Looks like if I'd found them a month sooner, it'd be 5/5 for me. And like I said, it's the price of a cocktail, and I liked it enough to stick it out for a while. I think $10 would be the cut-off for me. :) Much as I like freebies, I like cheapies even better. But like I tell everyone, I'm 1/2 Jew and 1/2 Scot--thriftiness is in my DNA. :D

VWBugGirl, question dd you use both codes on one account or two? Thanks for answering. I got a free box. It says based on availability, I will receive the September box. I can't wait to get it. Thanks for the code!

Kay

Worker Bee
I used 2 different accounts, got the taster's box and the kid's box.

Ok... Y'all talked me into it. Can't pass up trying it for free. If I like it, I'll update the card to my "real" one and not a prepaid. I'm like Laurel. Well, not in every way... ;) :kekeke: but I like cheapies too. And I like trying new things. Thanks for the info and the codes!

LSG

Goodies box

So I finally received my first Goodies box yesterday....
I really wasn't too impressed. I wish they had some higher end foods to try out. The apple chips were good though. I think I'm going to stick with the Love With Food box.
It was nice to get a freebie to try out though!!

Stormy Weather

I received my free Goodies box on Thursday . . . and, even though I only signed up once, I received another free box on Saturday! :dunno:

The boxes were almost identical -- the water was lemon-flavored in Thursday's box and orange-flavored in Saturday's box, and Thursday's box contained a bag of black licorice while Saturday's box contained a pouch of snack olives instead.

While nice, I too was not that impressed and canceled the subscription on Friday. Nice treats for this month, though!

LSG

It looks like the "Goodies.co" company is going out of business. I got a cancellation e-mail from them today. Maybe they would have lasted longer if they put together a box with products similar to Love With Food.

LSG

For anyone who is still signed up for Love With Food or who wants to try It out they have awesome perks for February. They are giving 1,000 points ($10 for their shop) and $15 to Proflowers or Cherry Moon Farms if you get a 3,6, or 12 month subscription.
They have also DOUBLED points for food reviews. Make sure you click through your review link to get this credit! For every review you get 10 points. If you have a lot of foods to review you can snag a store freebie in no time!

I just recently got an email from them that since I haven't been active on the website for a while. They put in a credit in my account for a free box so check you emails if you have an account with love with food. I got notification that my box shipped so I should get it soon. Also if you don't have an account CLICK HERE and sign up and get your first box free. Don't forget the cancel before the 1st of the month after you get your box so you don't have to pay anything. Good luck!

register to remove this ad: