***HOT Living Social Sam's Club Deal

Pam i Am

****EXPIRED****AMAZING SAM'S CLUB ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP DEAL!! **UPDATE:please use SOMEONE ELSE'S REFERRAL LINK BELOW IN THE COMMENTS, since I already got the deal, and appreciate those who helped me get it:)

Tackle your shopping list with
money-saving savvy with this deal from Sam's Club:

• $45 ($79.84 value) for a one-year Membership package
• Includes a $20 Sam's Club gift card and $19.84 in food-service vouchers
• Food vouchers valid for an Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken, a 16" Artisan Fresh Take-and-Bake Pizza, and two boxes of 6-, 12-, or 24-count Artisan Fresh Cookies

Membership Has Its Benefits
Enjoy substantial savings on top brands at this membership-only retail warehouse, which has locations all over the country. You'll find everything from designer jewelry and electronics to furniture and guaranteed-fresh produce at values that make you a smart shopper.

Last edited:

Pam i Am

**after using food vouchers & gift card, this is $5 for a ONE YEAR Sam's Club Membership! i have been wanting to join, and this deal was too good to pass up..i read that you must use the food vouchers on the day that you go and activate your membership..also if you get 3 friends to buy this deal, you can get it for FREE :)

Pam i Am

Some one else add their link here!

I got the deal for free,:run::run::run: so please, if any one else needs referrals, post your link here..i no longer need mine posted :h5:

register to remove this ad: