300 Free shirts

Dewdrop01

I've gotten stuff from Yovia before (6pk bottle cooler is coming to mind but there was something else as well). You just have to remember, they give out low #'s of items, many people sign up. And (at least with the shirt) it's Random as to who gets them.

anne222

yovia

at christmas they said my stuff was shipped i never got any thing for christmas from them bah-humbug

donnasarno

Laurelnev You are sooo right!

I kept entering everytime someone on this forum posted new opportunity and never saw anything come thru! Waste of time. Glad you bring up these things so I know I am not the only one keeps missing out ! and btw everytime you have posted something if I dont get it its just timing.Got some cool things from your posts! Thanks! I know if its from you its legit! I would post more things but I dont trust them and dont want to make anyone waste their time.I fimd stuff but then its too sketchy to pass on! Or at least Im not sure enough.:dunno:

werewolf30

well laurelnev i think i owe you appologie about yovia they told what i got is by a selection they chose certain to have the things that sort of why it did not work out for some.

laurelnev

well laurelnev i think i owe you appologie about yovia they told what i got is by a selection they chose certain to have the things that sort of why it did not work out for some.

YOU do not owe me an apology...buy maybe YOVIA does :D

My problem w/ yovia all along is that what they advertised as freebies SHOULD have been advertised as contests. Despite the many confirmations, I have yet to get squat from yovia. They just need to stop calling contests giveaways, and I'd have no beef whatsoever. I still enter the marlboro givewaway religiously, even though I get squat while other FSTers get multiple prizes...but it's a contest, and it's not marlboro's fault if my luck stinks. :rofl:

register to remove this ad: