Julep.com Box for .01 !

Bri

:jump::jump::jump: So as you know I'm a youtuber, and my friend on youtube posted a video about julep.com which is like a nail care company and they have this subscription box they send every month for I think $19.99. You do a survery and they tell you what kind of "maven" you are. (I'm bombshell) Anyway for new customers they are offering you this months box for .01. Yes .01 all you have to do is sign up do the style quiz and they tell you what kind of box you'll get, check out and enter the code COLOR2012 and you get hte box for .01 including shipping.

My friend said all you need to do to cancel is call with you confirmation number after you get the box to cancel before next month. I just ordered mine so I'll update on the canceling when it comes. Just want to get you guys a deal. The website is julep.com. If you want to see my friends youtube video about the site PM me and I'll give you the link.

Bri

sound like ".01 including shipping" is to get your CC. Do you get cancelation confirmation via e mail as well?

its a legit site. You can google blogs and youtube videos of people who have signed up and actually pay full price for the program. I haven't cancelled yet because I want to see if I like the products enough to consider keeping the program so I'm not sure if you get confirmation via email.

gato

I got a tracking number already for my box. So excited. I also went on their Facebook page and they have a St.Patricks day mystery box so I got that as well. Cannot wait to get my goodies. :)

candy

Miss Congeniality
Thanks Bri--got my box it consisted of two nail polishes a fingernail file(cheap one) and some hand scrub.(definitely not worth $20 but a penny well spent lol) I clicked cancel on the website and had to call in to cancel but they gladly canceled me no problem at all.:wiggle:

SniggleKitten

I paid 1 cent for the "It Girl" box, and got 3 really cute polishes, in colors that are actually kinda perfect, and some nice hand scrub. All three polishes go together, also...Def worth even the regular monthly price.....

gato

Hello gato, was the St. patrick box also only 0.01 cent or did you have to pay full price for that one?

Hi. The surprise St. Patty box was not 1 cent. I paid $20 for it but it's suppose to be worth anywhere from $60 to $200 depending on which one they send you. We shall see if that is true or not.

mshelly

Hi. The surprise St. Patty box was not 1 cent. I paid $20 for it but it's suppose to be worth anywhere from $60 to $200 depending on which one they send you. We shall see if that is true or not.

Missed this one am excited to see what you get!!!!:jump: I was only able to get .01 box, can you say Bargain!!!

CarrieL1125

I decided to keep my subscription for a month to see what it would be like. The package shipped in only a few days and came with a nice case, 2 botttles of polish, some amazing lotion for feet, and toe separators for pedicures. Overall, I was pleased with it and I'm going to keep it for one more month. Not a bad deal, and they seem to be a company that cares about their product and their customers.

Kamaree

I do like the items they send. I also kept it for another month to check it out further before cancelling. It's a nice program, however, the polish chips and comes off super quick and easy. That's kind of a bummer and I am most likely going to cancel because of it.

Kay

Worker Bee
I'd love to do this but I won't use the polish in the colors they are offering. Too bad 'cause it's a great deal. Thanks for posting it for us.:h5:

register to remove this ad: