$15 For $25 B&N GC

PICKELFIEND12

http://www.savemore.com/DailyDeals/National

• Valid at all Barnes & Noble stores, Barnes & Noble College Booksellers, and online at Barnes & Noble.com
  • Unmatched selection of books, eBooks, CDs, DVDs, toys, games, and more
  • May also be redeemed for NOOK eReader devices
Offer not valid for purchase with referral or sign-up credit. Voucher will be available for redemption on 12/12, 12 pm CST. Please allow 7-10 business days for shipping of gift cards. Valid in-store and online. Referral bonus for this offer is $5. See terms and conditions below. Limit one purchase per household.

daala84

Anybody gotten their card in the mail yet? I was hoping to have mine before the 26th for some after Christmas shopping.

PICKELFIEND12

I chatted with someone regarding this and the papa johns gift card, and they said my order was immediately voided because the credit card company denied it or something

laurelnev

Savemore is getting a bad rep. I just used my $5 credit to order a water bottle...when I went to redeem the voucher, I got "bad voucher code." So I e-mailed the address it said to e-mail w/ issues, and the e-mail bounced! I think I'm done with savemore after all the issues folks seem to be having with them.

register to remove this ad: