L'OCCITANE en Provence-Free Hand Cream

gibby1625

I received one of the coupons but don't have a local place to redeem it. Anyone want me to forward the coupon to them so it at least gets used?

Recessionista

Recessionista

Thanks, I know.. I just shut down my FB account and am officially done with it forever. Everyone should do the same and not allow them to continue with the intrusive data collection, face recognition and straight spying on your computer- even if it does mean giving up some freebies!

freeski

Thanks, I know.. I just shut down my FB account and am officially done with it forever. Everyone should do the same and not allow them to continue with the intrusive data collection, face recognition and straight spying on your computer- even if it does mean giving up some freebies!

ah understood. :jump:

hoangvannt

yup, i hate this too

givemeabreak

I wish so many of the offers didn't make it mandatory to use FB. I have an account with the least bit of info the under my middle name for freebies. I really don't use my real acct maybe once a month.

register to remove this ad: