Free Americam Music Awards party Kit

CARAMEL42

My daughter got this last year and it was very nice, the kids had a wonderful time. Wonder can she get it again this year:dunno::fingersx:

Ladysteeler

I did this one last year. One of the better parties we had. Very nice.! Looks like they are choosing 750.

Last edited:

destyne

my sister got this one last year and this year, i have no clue how i get stuck with all the teen girls at my house and my mom gets the night off at hers lol.

Ladysteeler

Filled up already!

We signed up a couple of hours before your post so was able to do that but have not heard anything back yet. It said it would let you know if you are one of the first 750.

Just got email and signed consent form.

Last edited:

CareBear101

Generous Member
I just got my email and signed the consent form. Thank you ThomasFlorida for your post, I would have missed this if not for you. :bowdown::kiss:

CareBear101

Generous Member
I got the Super Party. YAY!!! :jump: Thanks JustJane07 for mentioning it, I probably wold have missed it on my page.

CareBear101

Generous Member
That babys picture is so precious! How is she doing? Wow a new born and a teenager, busy mom!

Thank you. She is doing great. I don't actually have a teenager. My sister is 15, I got this for her(she stays here sometimes[weekends, summer, etc]). But I do have a 4 year old boy with Autism, so it's more work than a teenager.

register to remove this ad: