Free Ultimate Ears Freebies

carmen326

Ultimate Ears is doing a centerstage Challenge where you complete task for freebies. So far I received stickers, a beanie and a possible T-shirt if I can finish challenge #3....
Here is the Link to the Challenge http://ultimateears.com/centerstage/

Challenge #1 Fill out the profile and name a band that you discovered on their page (artist to watch page) pick a random name from list
Prize- 5 Stickers & 10% Discount code on UE universal fit ear phones

Challenge #2 post a pic the stickers posted somewhere ( I stuck them on my friend's really banged up car and a Burger King restroom)
Prize - Beanie 20% Discount code on UE universal fit ear phones

Challenge #3 have 20 FB people like the Ultimate Ears page and upload a pic of the section that show how many friends like their page
Prize- a T- Shirt 30% Discount code on UE universal fit ear phones

Challenge #4
Use T-shirt prize and post a pic of you wearing it at a concert venue or festival
prize UE EARPHONES!!! and 40% Discount code on UE universal fit ear phones

Challenge #5 is the easiest
Just post a review about the earphones that you won or purchased from them and upload the link and you could possibly win Get FREE pair of Ultimate Ears 350 Earphones ($49.99 value.)

more info here http://ultimateears.com/centerstage

Also I need help with challenge which is a kicker..:(:cry: IF anyone have a Facebook page and is doing the UE Challenge for freebies add me as friend I need about 6 **(Update ended up with 35 people) **more people to complete Challenge # 3 (20 FB friends to like UE Page) My FB name is Carmella Sullivan <---
Finished this challenge and received my Tee yesterday =)

Happy Freebie Hunting :kekeke::kekeke:

Last edited:

chrisman

Sweet!!! I just got my Tee yesterday and going to a festival soon...headphones here I come.

If you have any of the guitar hero stuff you can set up a performance with your kids. It counted for me cause there is no concerts near me...Its alot of fun to do cause your kids can be apart of it

register to remove this ad: