50 Free RecycleBank Points

Josie101

I hope someone can help me with this. I had a desktop computer (got fried by lightening a couple weeks ago :( ) & the Recyclebank site worked fine.I'm now using a laptop and after i do the pledges & go to click on the "get my points" absolutely nothing happens.It won't pop up another page or give me my points...it does nothing at all.I'm losing out on getting all these points because i can't get it to work...grrr! I don't have any problem clicking on links and another site coming up on any other site i've used...just this recyclebank stuff.Any help or suggestions would be so appreciated. :)

Stormy Weather

I hope someone can help me with this. I had a desktop computer (got fried by lightening a couple weeks ago :( ) & the Recyclebank site worked fine.I'm now using a laptop and after i do the pledges & go to click on the "get my points" absolutely nothing happens.It won't pop up another page or give me my points...it does nothing at all.I'm losing out on getting all these points because i can't get it to work...grrr! I don't have any problem clicking on links and another site coming up on any other site i've used...just this recyclebank stuff.Any help or suggestions would be so appreciated. :)

At the top of the window, is there a narrow band with options for you to choose? It says something like "allow popups for this site" and "allow popups always." If so, click "allow popups for this site." When I do that, I usually have to refresh the first page to get the popup to try again, and I get the points the second time. Hope that helps!

On a related note, my problem with Recycle Bank is that the ones you need to download, like the checklists, never work for me. Now when I see it is a checklist one, I don't even try. Others work fine, though.

Josie101

maybe you have popups disabled on the laptop? you have to have popups enabled.

At the top of the window, is there a narrow band with options for you to choose? It says something like "allow popups for this site" and "allow popups always." If so, click "allow popups for this site." When I do that, I usually have to refresh the first page to get the popup to try again, and I get the points the second time. Hope that helps!

On a related note, my problem with Recycle Bank is that the ones you need to download, like the checklists, never work for me. Now when I see it is a checklist one, I don't even try. Others work fine, though.

I have my computer set to allow popups & even set my computer to always allow popups from the recyclebank site.After trying many times my laptop finally told me to hold the CTRL down at the same time i click on the button "get my points" & then the popup came up and gave me my points.Weird but whatever works.lol. Thanks for your help :)

register to remove this ad: