Lot 18

Alicia

Shipping is now 4.99...got a bottle of wine for 2.10 with tax and shipping using credit of 20.00. :)

Kay

Worker Bee
The second $10 was only for 7 days according to the email. Has it been that long Laurel? If not, you might email them.

I just got a $32.00 bottle of Oregon Cardonnay for $3.98. I'd never buy a 32 dollar bottle of wine (for 32 dollars anyway). I will/do however buy 4 dollar bottles. If nothing else, I'll use it for cookin'. :yum:

laurelnev

I don't think it was a full 7 days...when did Toph post the seafood set?

Like you, the wine prices are a little rich for me. I'd never spend that much on a bottle without getting to taste it first. IMO, some things, like wine, are better purchased off-line still.

Kay

Worker Bee
I don't think it was a full 7 days...when did Toph post the seafood set?

Like you, the wine prices are a little rich for me. I'd never spend that much on a bottle without getting to taste it first. IMO, some things, like wine, are better purchased off-line still.

I figure for 4 dollars, it'll be fun to get as a "present" in the mail. ;) I'm easily amused.

Not sure when he posted it. You should be able to do a search on "Lot18" to find it though.

kathisierra

Main Page Member
Tried to order a bottle of wine using the camel $20 prepaid gift card to pay for the 98 cents and it won't acccept it! Oh well!

Kay

Worker Bee
Tried to order a bottle of wine using the camel $20 prepaid gift card to pay for the 98 cents and it won't acccept it! Oh well!

Yeah, I tried the 20 dollar Camel Visa and the 15 dollar Discover spa card -- nada. Too bad too. That would have been an even better "present".

On the wines....I rarely buy them without tasting it locally, but, they do list the tasting notes on the page and you can "google" the reviews on the internet.

I bought the Harney tea and tea pot for my daughter for Christmas with the $30 and $20 credits in my account and my husband's account while the free shipping was going on. They have some good valuable gourmet items for low low prices - half price sometimes.

geisha54156

I love lot18 wines...I used the first credit when free shipping is offered. They will periodically send additional credits.

bettyjomama

Thanks for posting, I ordered the coffee duo with my $30.00 credit. Not as good as wine, still free coffee is great.

:yum:

register to remove this ad: