DealPulp $10 for $20 at ShoeBuy

Kay

Worker Bee
I had a $2 credit. I was just waiting for something good - and this is just about as good as it gets.:wavey:

Off to go shoe shopping - right after I check for online coupon codes. I'll let you know if I find anything.

edit: ACCESS will get you $5 off of $25. Hopefully it will work with the DealPulp code! Happy Shopping!

Last edited:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I had a $2 credit. I was just waiting for something good - and this is just about as good as it gets.:wavey:

Off to go shoe shopping - right after I check for online coupon codes. I'll let you know if I find anything.

edit: ACCESS will get you $5 off of $25. Hopefully it will work with the DealPulp code! Happy Shopping!

I went to retailmenot.com and got one for $10 off $35. School starts here on Aug 8th. I had $$ in my paypal so I ended up with a $47 pair of shoes for about $12. U cannot use these gc's with other discounts. Sux, I know!!

Kay

Worker Bee
I went to retailmenot.com and got one for $10 off $35. School starts here on Aug 8th. I had $$ in my paypal so I ended up with a $47 pair of shoes for about $12. U cannot use these gc's with other discounts. Sux, I know!!

Good to know about the 10/35. There are actually two pairs that I am looking at. My work shoes are sad... and have lost ALL of their support.

I also have paypal $. This could be the answer to my footsie needs. :jump: And on the cheap.:bigthumb:

Kamaree

I had $10 in my account that I forgot about. Back in Feb. they had a $10 dealpulp credit for $1! Nice surprise! Thanks for posting this deal, Hubby was just asking me to find a deal on some running shoes for him.

Kamaree

Be careful if you use the dealpulp code, make sure you check the amount on your receipt after you place the order to see if they took the $20 off. They charged me the full amount, I had to call them and they had to enter the code manually, but I will not be credited the $20 for 5-7 days......

Last edited:

Kay

Worker Bee
Be careful if you use the dealpulp code, make sure you check the amount on your receipt after you place the order to see if they took the $20 off. They charged me the full amount, I had to call them and they had to enter the code manually, but I will not be credited the $20 for 5-7 days......

Eeek! Thanks for the heads up Kamaree. Hope everything gets worked out for you.

Kamaree

Eeek! Thanks for the heads up Kamaree. Hope everything gets worked out for you.

Thanks! Never bought from them before, so I do hope I get my $20 back.

The code showed that it took before I placed the order, but the receipt show differently. Customer service was quick and easy, no hassle, but I just wish that they would of charged the right price in the first place.

Kay

Worker Bee
I was just trying to do my purchase. I can get the discount to come off but can't get it to show up if I try to pay with paypal. It's weird. As soon as I click paypal, the amount goes back up. I'll try to go through customer service to make the purchase later.

register to remove this ad: