Free Muir Glen 2008 Reserve Gift Box

peanut24

ohh, I got this today in my email

Greetings from Muir Glen!

Congratulations on being one of the lucky ones who signed up in time to receive the exclusive Muir Glen 2008 Reserve Gift Box, which includes our limited edition Halley 3155 tomatoes as well as our signature Fire Roasted tomatoes and some great recipes for you to enjoy!

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Sorry, due to high demand, we've run out of Muir Glen 2008 Reserve Gift Boxes, but you can still join the club and receive a $1 coupon off of any one Muir Glen product, while supplies last. :cry:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Sorry, due to high demand, we've run out of Muir Glen 2008 Reserve Gift Boxes, but you can still join the club and receive a $1 coupon off of any one Muir Glen product, while supplies last. :cry:

Surprise, Surprise ... I received the Gift Box today (was expecting a coupon) and couldn't be happier. My gift box contained four 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes (3 Halley special reserve, 1 fire roasted) in a nice wooden crate. I can't wait to try these. Thank you Chris.

tomj1023

I got mine today. The mailman brought the package and said "So what sweet freebie did you get today?" LOL The products look great & I cant wait to try them. Nice recipe cards that came with it, & an extra set to pass on to someone. I really think the wood crate rocks. I love the food freebies I get! Thanks Chris & everyone else too.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I got mine today. The mailman brought the package and said "So what sweet freebie did you get today?" LOL The products look great & I cant wait to try them. Nice recipe cards that came with it, & an extra set to pass on to someone. I really think the wood crate rocks. I love the food freebies I get! Thanks Chris & everyone else too.

Free Food Rocks! :yum:

tinkker_bell

I got this today, I couldnt be happier it is a really nice freebie. I would like to share with my mom, but will keep it to myself. I am going to be stingy with this one.

register to remove this ad: