Free stuff from Sample Showcase

haydudeitsme

Do you get an email notification if you get it? My husband tried it for me from his phone and he said he's not sure if it worked or not. I can't get a hold of him now, but no email notification, so just thought I'd ask.

Ladysteeler

Do you get an email notification if you get it? My husband tried it for me from his phone and he said he's not sure if it worked or not. I can't get a hold of him now, but no email notification, so just thought I'd ask.

I didn't get an email but it told me it was ordered and other information once I got through. When I went back in and entered my information. It shows items ordered.

LRae17

Did they go live again after temporarily closing because of all the crashes? It seems every time I check back the showcase box just says to keep checking back to see when the next one will be available. Did I miss it??? Yesterday I was able to get to the qualification a couple of times, but could never get it to go through to see if I qualified.

freebielvr

Did they go live again after temporarily closing because of all the crashes? It seems every time I check back the showcase box just says to keep checking back to see when the next one will be available. Did I miss it??? Yesterday I was able to get to the qualification a couple of times, but could never get it to go through to see if I qualified.

It was back up & running last night, i would try it now and see if it is stilla active, i was able to get it last night

Dewdrop01

It's back up. I believe I just got one. now the button instead of saying 'see if you qualify' says 'thanks for your order...' that's the only place it mentions having ordered it.

register to remove this ad: