Staples FREE Duracell Batteries After Staples Rewards+$5 Off ANY UPS Shipping!

Linda

Picture-201-620x107.png
Thru December 4th, Staples Rewards Members can get 100% back in staples rewards on select 20 packs of Duracell batteries
in-store only!! (Limit 2) Make sure to use​
the $1.50/1 coupon from the 11/14 RP to get an even better deal! Also, make sure to look in your local Staples ad today for a coupon good for
$5 off ANY UPS Shipping order!! Not a Staples Rewards Member?! You can sign up HERE for FREE!

imjustagirl

I heard...

I heard you can not use coupon with this offer, you might not get the full amount credit back. Check details. :jump:
Watch out for the receipt print out, it has to attach to your reward account somehow. Make sure you tell customer service that.
I have to redo mine. %^$#@ at the store again.

How do you get the Avatar to show?

webhunting.info

hip2save:

If you are a Staples Rewards member, you can snag FREE Duracell batteries through December 11th. All rewards members who purchase select 20 packs of Duracell batteries in-store only will get 100% back in Staples rewards– which makes them FREE! *Note that there is a limit of 2 per customer for the week (see the weekly ad for more details). Use the 15% off coupon found here and you’ll snag a super sweet deal!

Check out this deal scenario…

Purchase (2) 20 packs of AA or AAA Batteries $12.99 each (valid on SKUs 703715 and 846026 only)
Use the 15% off coupon found here
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBNAIzhB7SHGCB8WQcrM3GpeTUk/coupon.html?n=799
Use 2 $1.50/1 coupons from the 11/14 RP
Pay $19.08
Get back as much as $25.98 in Staples Rewards (you may only get back $19.08 in rewards as they may subtract the coupons that you use?)

If you are not yet a Staples Rewards Member, now is time to sign up! You’ll earn 10% back in rewards on all ink and toner, case and ream paper, and Copy & Print Center services. There’s no limit to how much you can earn in rewards!

(Thanks, Passionate Penny Pincher!)

webhunting.info

okay...who knows? i thought we get this back in the mail via check. doesn't seem to be working that way. i have some kind of credit in my account. so i have to re-spend the money there? no!!!

Last edited:

maggie6872

I double dog dare ya! LOL, I did that once. They gave me the price on the receipt and didn't pay any attention to the coupon. But doing so messed up my Staples rewards card so bad I gave up on using it ever again and re-registered with all diff info. Love their freebies, especially around BTS, as my sis is a teacher.

webhunting.info

I double dog dare ya! LOL, I did that once. They gave me the price on the receipt and didn't pay any attention to the coupon. But doing so messed up my Staples rewards card so bad I gave up on using it ever again and re-registered with all diff info. Love their freebies, especially around BTS, as my sis is a teacher.

cute. :) well i didn't use a coupon, didn't open them, and really didn't need batteries. the only reason i might keep them is because i've been eyeballing a $150 refurbished computer on their website. this guy from work promised me a computer months ago. then i didn't see him for weeks. but then he said he sent it out for a virus scan and when it comes back it should be screaming. i don't think you can scream on dial-up. :kekeke: but it would figure, just after i give up and buy another one...then he'll show up.

register to remove this ad: