Free $20 shutterfly credit

mattymatty26

make sure to enter code under "special offer code" and not "gift certificate/credit" lol...spent more than a few minutes wondering how copy & paste could go wrong lol. Expires 28 Feb 11.

jennp

Where did you find the promo code? I got the email from them & clicked the link and it just takes me to a page to sign in and enter the promo code. BUT - I can't find the code anywhere! Feeling pretty stupid here...

mattymatty26

my email trash got emptied but im pretty sure the code was in it right at the top. the email i got was pretty short, like "thanks, heres your code" lol

haydudeitsme

I just got a "response" from them about the fact that my email didn't have a code. It was another email like I got earlier, except it had a code in it. I honestly didn't read it, just saw the code, copied it, clicked on the link and pasted it. It said that the code had already been used so I took the time to go back and read the email. First of all, it was addressed to "Austin" which is not me (I am female!!!) and it had an email address in it that is not mine. I sent them a quick reply that said I didn't know if that was in response to my earlier inquiry about my email without a code, but that this code was already used and that I sure hoped they weren't sending emails with my information to random people. Luckily, that is my email that I use for freebies so i don't worry about spam if they did send it to other people, but still, they really need to get on the ball. This is just bad business for them!!!

register to remove this ad: