FREE Haiti Bracelet

Coupon Cabin is giving a FREE $10 Credit to Beyond the Rack = FREE Haiti Bracelet. Go to Beyondtherack.com and enter coupon code: PSCOUPONCABIN10 to get a $10 Credit. They have a Haiti Bracelet + FREE Shipping for only $10, so FREE after Credit. Plus, 100% of sales go to help Haiti

You have to create a NEW account, so just go to the Beyondtherack.com homepage and enter the promo code where it says invitation code. Then fill out your info and login and you will see your $10 credit on the top left.

chrisman

quick thing regarding the credit if you didnt get the bracelet, shipping for this site is always 9.95 so unless they are offering another item with free shipping then the credit will only compensate for the shipping

PSBean

last thing i heard on this, was that a lot of peeps ordered them and it would be a bit longer than expected.

Jaimene

Got mine today. Doesn't fit my wrist since it's made of paper and you can't stretch it out! But still pretty neat.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
got mine! not worth a $1 in my opinion.. but it was free and i was able to help haiti i guess..

stelyn

got mine! not worth a $1 in my opinion.. but it was free and i was able to help haiti i guess..

The one I got was actually really cute with chunks of designs like flowers or colors or patterns in a somewhat symmetrical layout. I guess they are all handmade and it depends on the creativity/artistic ability of the person who created each. My friend also got hers today and I was surprised to see it looking very drab and unappealing. Either way, Haiti got something out of it so it's all good!

t♂ph

The Dreamer
The one I got was actually really cute with chunks of designs like flowers or colors or patterns in a somewhat symmetrical layout. I guess they are all handmade and it depends on the creativity/artistic ability of the person who created each. My friend also got hers today and I was surprised to see it looking very drab and unappealing. Either way, Haiti got something out of it so it's all good!

oh ok that makes sense.. the one i received is just like newspaper and cardboard(?).. no biggie though:bigthumb:

register to remove this ad: