*HOT!* Smashbox Deal: FREE $30 Gift + FREE Shipping + FREE Samples

Linda

*HOT!* Smashbox Deal: FREE $30 Gift + FREE Shipping + FREE Samples

Smashbox Cosmetics offers up a FREE gift with ANY order from 9am-2pm PST every Tuesday and Thursday! Today (until 2pm PST) they are offering up a FREE Blush/Soft Lights duo in Glamorous ($30 Value)! You can see all the details about this special promotion here.​
On top of that promo, you can sign up to be a Pretty Points member. This is a FREE Rewards program Smashbox offers up. By signing up, you’ll score many perks! Your purchases will earn you points for FREE rewards certificates, you’ll score a FREE gift set during the month of your birthday, and a bonus deluxe sample will automatically be added to all of your Smashbox orders + you’ll score FREE shipping with every order!

After signing up for their rewards program, choose an inexpensive item from their Curtain Call collection here. They have items priced as low as $10.50. Once you start the checkout process, you’ll get to choose from 3 deluxe samples + you’ll get an additional bonus sample. Enter your payment info and complete your order. On the order confirmation page, the FREE $30 gift and the Pretty points bonus deluxe sample will show up. Your final cost could be as low as $10.50 (+ tax) shipped!
I LOVE these Smashbox cosmetics deals! If you do them on a regular basis, you will be stocked up on high quality cosmetics for very little money out of pocket!

secondact

Thank you! I wanted to order the lip gloss anyway-- this helped justify the expense! Unfortunately, it didn't look like they added samples to my order, even though I joined the Pretty Perks club, but I did get the larger freebie.

Thanks again!

rachaelmarie

Yeah I don't see the Blush/Soft Lights Duo in my shopping cart =(

But I really wanted that lip gloss as well. That berry color is so pretty!

rachaelmarie

Your Pretty Points Bonus Sample will appear in your order after your order has been submitted.

If you are ordering during LET'S DO LUNCH, your FREE GIFT will appear on the order confirmation page after you have submitted your order.

The LET'S DO LUNCH promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.

register to remove this ad: