free Popcorn?

toniasdeals

Thought I would share this response, pretty cool huh!

Hi Tonia;
Thank you for requesting a free popcorn sample today. We'll pop a fresh batch and we'll get that mailed out to you pronto! We like to randomly select a few people a week that request samples and give them $4.00 store credit (equivalent to free shipping on one item) just for telling us how you knew to come to our page and request a popcorn sample. If someone referred you, please let us know who and we'll reward them as well.
Thanks!Brianne Haddox, Owner
www.popcorn4all.com
brianne@popcorn4all.com

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Chris wrote this on the main page:

"...they emailed me asking if I would post it after seeing crazy-oldy-mom post it in the forum. I told them they would be overwhelmed but they didnt seem to mind."

:noes: How did they know that it had been posted in our forum??? :noes:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Chris wrote this on the main page:

"...they emailed me asking if I would post it after seeing crazy-oldy-mom post it in the forum. I told them they would be overwhelmed but they didnt seem to mind."

:noes: How did they know that it had been posted in our forum??? :noes:

sites can track where clicks are coming from. They were really impressed with the amount of people who signed up just in here:bigthumb:

Pam i Am

lol...any one on the internet can be tracked (with few exceptions, including installing id scrambling software)....tracking information can trace where you are using your computer, your address, and even the type of cars parked in front of your house....you trade privacy for technology....persons wanting complete privacy need to not use computers or cell phones...lol..but then again you will be filmed at red lights and in almost any retail establishment and then scanned and molested at airports...hmmmm...big brother does more than watch us :eek3::cool:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR FREE SAMPLES - THIS PROGRAM IS CLOSED - OUR PRE-SET LIMIT OF 5,000 FREE SAMPLES WAS REACHED
The first 5000 people who registered with us received a free popcorn sample pack of our unique combo flavor, but that limit has now been reached . We'll run this promotion again sometime. Sorry if you didn't make the first 5,000.

All gone. :sadwavey::sadwavey:

toniasdeals

I signed up for this about 15 minutes after she posted it and right after I signed up for the popcorn they sent me an email asking where I heard about them and for the person who referred me.

register to remove this ad: