What are good day-after-Christmas stores?

Stormy Weather

What stores are the best for day-after-Christmas sales?

I always went to the K-Mart near me, for 75% off Christmas cards and decorations, but they are in the process of closing.

I never tried Walmart or Target the day after (both are farther away) -- do they run big discounts on Christmas merchandise? Any other good stores to try?

Thanks! (Love stocking up for next year!) :xmas:

Kmarie

Wallflower Member
I go to Big Lots sometimes, Wal-Mart has good discounts after Christmas, also Walgreens!

nitadawn

I like Target about 5-7 days after Christmas. So many Christmas items marked down to like free!! And I have heard Kohls is good too.

mattymatty26

wal mart and target usually only discount things 50% the day after. although selection gets smaller, in a week or so things are marked down to like 90% off...so depending on what youre looking for, it might be better to wait and avoid the madness :)

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Yes, Walmart goes 50% ... last year I went there hoping to score some 50% off Gillette shave kits. I planned on using the $4 coupons which would make them them under a buck each, but they moved them out of the Christmas stuff and didn't clearance them.

I think the best deals can be found at BigLots & Kmart. I think Kmart starts 50% off even before Christmas?? I'd like to get some LED lights on clearance and I'll look for them at BigLots.

maggie6872

I'm hoping those Dove/Allure kits go on 50% off sale at Wal-Mart the day after Christmas (DAC). I've got a few coupons saved up for them!

Stormy Weather

What coupons can you use on those? :xmas:

There are various ones, so it depends on what is in the one you want.

I bought the Spa kit and it contained a full size body wash, so I used a body wash coupon on that one.

Some have Venus razors in them, so those coupons would work for that.

Thanks for all the store suggestions!

register to remove this ad: