Free Kings of Leon T-shirt

1SwtWrld

I never got another email conformation either :(.....and that was way before you said you only had 20 something left

Kat

Slightly stoopid Member
I never got a confirmation. I pm'd nancy twice and she never responded to me either. :(

1SwtWrld

Ok I am going to go out on a limb here and be the horrible person and say, Nancy I think you are full of it...if everyone of us are in the same boat, then it has to be you...why would you even do this?...did you get some major points for people clicking on something?....and I check my spam folder constantly only because some survey companies get sent there.....I will surely double think next time just offering my email to someone on a site with only 25 posts....I think Kings Of Leon would be super peeved if they knew a fan like you were around doing this....Peace N huggs ;)

laurelnev

Anyone ever get this? Found my confirmation as I was cleaning out my mailbox, bot I never got a shirt...

laurelnev

Thought as much. The facebook page is still up and active, and in fact, has folks complaining on the discussions tab that they never got their shirts.

lezanne34

Ok I am going to go out on a limb here and be the horrible person and say, Nancy I think you are full of it...if everyone of us are in the same boat, then it has to be you...why would you even do this?...did you get some major points for people clicking on something?....and I check my spam folder constantly only because some survey companies get sent there.....I will surely double think next time just offering my email to someone on a site with only 25 posts....I think Kings Of Leon would be super peeved if they knew a fan like you were around doing this....Peace N huggs ;)

Can we say SCAMMER??? 1SwTWrld im glad you finally said something :h5:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Can we say SCAMMER??? 1SwTWrld im glad you finally said something :h5:

I am pretty sure chris banned her. I got conf. email and there was about 100 other emails along with mine and she said she thought she put something else when she was ending them. BS, I say.

register to remove this ad: