Foodsaver vacuum sealer for $3.99 + FS!

helobuff

I just did this deal.. sweet!
Go here http://www.foodsaver.com/Product.aspx?id=s&cid=0&pid=7666
add it to your cart.. register at the site.. under the order before you enter your CC information there is small print that says.. Have a code? Apply it now .. click on Apply it now.. enter code J0FV85FS
Price will drop to $3.99 and you will get free shipping..
You might want to order the bags that go with it.. they are $7.99 I did..
FSFRBZ0216-000) FoodSaver® Vacuum Zipper Quart Bags
My total with free shipping for both was $12.32

You can order more than one too! :xmas:

I just read the description on this item.. its only for refrigerated items.. NOT FOR FREEZING! :cry:

Last edited:

toniasdeals

I signed up for Gilt earlier today, you get a $20 credit and they have the bags for $7. They were sold out but you can put your name on the waiting list and they will let you know if they come back in stock. If you are willing to wait you may get 2 boxes of 18 bags shipped for $1. If they don't come back in stock you can usr the credit for something else.

BTW I ordered the vacX3 but when it came UPS required a signature, so make sure you leave a note to give to a neighbor or have someone around after it ships. (I was on vacation and didn't know this, had to order again) :(

http://www.gilt.com/account/register?pkey=mtvmen2

Last edited:

Kay

Worker Bee
OMG helobuff!:v: I luuuuuuv you! I've been waiting for this to go 1/2 price on their website! This is way more AWESOME! It's not often that something someone wants for Christmas shows up on a deal like this.:h::h::h::h:

I'll pick up the bags on Amazon - next time I don't have enough in my cart to get free shipping. :jump:

Another one bites the dust! :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I just did this deal.. sweet!
Go here http://www.foodsaver.com/Product.aspx?id=s&cid=0&pid=7666
add it to your cart.. register at the site.. under the order before you enter your CC information there is small print that says.. Have a code? Apply it now .. click on Apply it now.. enter code J0FV85FS
Price will drop to $3.99 and you will get free shipping..
You might want to order the bags that go with it.. they are $7.99 I did..
FSFRBZ0216-000) FoodSaver® Vacuum Zipper Quart Bags
My total with free shipping for both was $12.32

You can order more than one too! :xmas:

I just read the description on this item.. its only for refrigerated items.. NOT FOR FREEZING! :cry:

I did a similar offer about a month ago. I just wanted to mention that this handheld FoodSaver doesn't come with a stand. I was hoping it did but I have to just keep it in a kitchen drawer, laying on its side. Just wanted to let you know. It's still a great deal.

helobuff

I signed up for Gilt earlier today, you get a $20 credit and they have the bags for $7. They were sold out but you can put your name on the waiting list and they will let you know if they come back in stock. If you are willing to wait you may get 2 boxes of 18 bags shipped for $1. If they don't come back in stock you can usr the credit for something else.

BTW I ordered the vacX3 but when it came UPS required a signature, so make sure you leave a note to give to a neighbor or have someone around after it ships. (I was on vacation and didn't know this, had to order again) :(

http://www.gilt.com/account/register?pkey=mtvmen2

I signed up for gilt a while back under this offer.. I never got an account credit.. so today I tried again with a different email addy and again no account credit. I wonder how come? That would be great for the bags.. since I know I will be needing more!

helobuff

OMG helobuff!:v: I luuuuuuv you! I've been waiting for this to go 1/2 price on their website! This is way more AWESOME! It's not often that something someone wants for Christmas shows up on a deal like this.:h::h::h::h:

I'll pick up the bags on Amazon - next time I don't have enough in my cart to get free shipping. :jump:

Another one bites the dust! :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Your welcome :bigthumb:
I too have wanted a vacuum sealer forever.. but of course they are too pricey.. this one says just for refrigerated foods though on their site.. What's the difference? :dunno: the bags?? Maybe we can find some freezer thickness bags someplace that work with this? I mean one machine that does suction is the same as the next right? As long as you put the juices in jars and not in the bags with the cooked or raw food right?

register to remove this ad: